Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Beaumont homeowners have planned for their Basement Renovation projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 13 Basement Renovation projects posted by homeowners in Beaumont seeking the services of local Basement Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $277,500.00 with a per project average of $21,346.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Hi, we are looking to finish our basement. It is currently framed and plumbed, and most electrical is complete. It is approximately 1000 sq ft, with 1 main room, a bedroom and a bathroom.
The house was built in 2011 by Royer Homes, and all existing basement work was completed by them. We are very happy with they quality of home they have provided, and would like to maintain the quality throughout the basement without sacrificing cost!
We are looking for someone to do the drywall/mud/tape portion to start with, and possibly extend that to include the painting/flooring/etc.
Help us get the man his cave! :)
I am looking to obtain a quote for my 2 bedroom basement suite in a brand new build in Beaumont AB. I have assembled all the information I believe you may require in order to provide a quote for my basement suite project I am looking to commence with in May. Please take a moment to review the information provided and consider the following when putting together the estimate.
- Supply, cut in and install a window with a window well inside the 10x14ft room adjacent to the stairwell. For the purposes of estimating you can assumed this widow to be 4ftx2ft. We will need to include a window well on the exterior.
- The kitchen layout and cabinets have been designed via Ikea Kitchen designer. The cabinets will be purchased from Ikea however they will need to be installed. I can do this myself however if the assembly and installation is something you'd be interested in providing a quote on please do so. Otherwise you are free to provide unit pricing and information for other considerations you are willing to install as a substitution to the kitchen cabinetry.
- Will need quotes to install the counter tops. Will be going with a sale priced granite or quarts whichever is better value at the time.
- Bedrooms will be rug
- Kitchen and family room will be luxury vinyl plank or laminate hardwood
- bathroom and stair entry will be luxury vinyl plank
- bathroom will require a shower tub installed with surrounding tile
- side entrance landing and stairwell needs to be finished up to the top of the stairs.
- drywall, painting and all finishing required
- roxul (sound barrier) will need to be installed within the roof joists
- resilient channel to be installed behind the drywall on the ceiling (open to other sound proofing options)
- drywall requirement to be legal suite approved
- will need to install venting for bathroom fan and kitchen oven hood fan
- utility room will need to be drywalled and taped
- will need a door installed under the stairwell for storage access
- All exterior walls in the basement will be framed and insulated with vapor barrier.
- plumbing has been roughed in to bathroom and kitchen
- electrical work will be provided by others (will coordinate with your schedule)
- heating and associated mechanical will be completed prior to your arrival
- basement ceilings are 9ft tall
- Studs wood 24 OC
- the side entrance, landing and stairwells are drywalled but not tapped or mudded.
I would prefer that all estimates include unit pricing for the materials to set a baseline for what budget we have to work with when picking finishing materials. Include a finishing materials allowance.
If you require any further information please don't hesitate to email or call me at your convenience.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started