Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Edmonton homeowners have planned for their Sheds & Gazebos projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 13 Sheds & Gazebos projects posted by homeowners in Edmonton seeking the services of local Sheds & Gazebos Builders. Total estimated value of these projects is $131,000.00 with a per project average of $10,076.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Sheds & Gazebos project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Edmonton Sheds & Gazebos Builders.
Seeking an experienced team of two to install/build a display shed inside various commercial warehouses in and around Edmonton. If you, or someone you know, is the right person for this job simply send us an email outlining your experience.
- $100 / shed / person
- Installation dates: January 9-16, 2012 (time span given to have 4 different sheds built) between 4AM -- 10AM
- Estimated build time: 2-3 hours for a team of 2
- Installations to be done indoors with no bases built
- Must have own tools (see required tools)
About the 8x10 Shed
- Shed is made from high density polyethylene HDPE plastic
- Nominal dimensions - 8 ft x10 ft
- Socket Set (specifically 7/16" and 3/8")
- Adjustable Wrench
- Rubber Mallet
- Box Knife
- Phillips Screwdriver or Power Drill (#2 Phillips head, set on low torque setting to avoid overtightening screws)
- Plain Screwdriver
- 3/8" Masonry Bit
- 6' Ladder
- Safety Glasses
- Sheet of Wax Paper
- Tape measure (minimum 16')
- Suggestion: Tool belt
We look forward to hearing from you!
This project includes the installation of 18 Jardin (6ft X 6ft) sheds. They are very simple to install and come with a product manual installation guide. A completed built shed can be seen at any Home Depot Building Centre. These shed would need to be strategically placed around the 18 duplex home community for optimnal space and apperance purposes.
The project also includes ground preparation. The ground underneath each shed would need to be prepared before installation.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started