Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Okotoks homeowners have planned for their Basement Renovation projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 19 Basement Renovation projects posted by homeowners in Okotoks seeking the services of local Basement Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $670,000.00 with a per project average of $35,263.00.
We are hoping to have our basement at least semi-completed before Christmas. We definitely need our windows framed and drywalled so we can put up blinds. We would like our furnace room framed in (approx. 300sq.ft.) and then the rest of the basement (approx. 800 sq.ft.) drywalled, taped, flooring (subflooring as well), potlights, etc.
1500 sq. ft. Consists of: Bathroom, 2 bedrooms, Entertainment/TV area, Storage room, Laundry/Electrical room.
Permit already purchased from town of Okotoks.
Basement was framed by previous owners. We will require:
- Some reframing/walls moved/new walls
- Some electrical: pot lighting, built in speakers for TV area. (Pot lighting already purchased)
- Bathroom Tiling, install Shower surround unit & vanity. (already purchased, to be installed)
- Custom built inset shelving in bathroom for towels/sheets etc.
- Ceiling tiles installed - already purchased.
- Laminate flooring.
1400 sq.ft. +/- home with basement renovation started, and temporarily on hold while we sort out funding;
Looking for quotes to plan the final phase of this reno, which includes:
- Bedroom w\ two walk-in closets
- 4-Piece bathroom
- Media room
- Partially finished laundry room
- Storage room
The work we are requesting quotes for are:
- Install of electric in floor-heating radiant mat for bathroom and part of laundry area
- Door / baseboard / window trims, doors and frames installation
- Drywall / taping / ceiling finish
- Tile installation for bathroom custom shower, tub platform, bath floor, vanity backsplash, laundry floor, storage room floor.
- Bamboo flooring installation for bedroom including closets (2), hallway, media room, understair storage
- Final electrical fixtures / trims / bathroom exhaust fan & laundry exhaust final connection
- Final plumbing fixture installation
- Upgrading of existing plumbing lines / install of shut-offs, replacement of leaking connections / shut-offs etc.
- Bathroom and laundry cabinetry & countertops (fabrication and installation)
- Door / cabinet hardware installation
- Enlarging existing window for bedroom, including concrete foundation cutting, excavating and install of window well & drainage to footing weeping-tile
- Replacement of (2) basement windows
Basement finishing. Framing is done. Most electrical is done. Most plumbing is done. consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and laundry room to finish. Looking for drywalling/taping/mudding, Minor Plumbing, Minor Electrical and Flooring to be done. All bathroom amenities already gotten. No finishing required.
1,000+ square feet/walk-out basement/house built in 2001, drywall partially complete
what is needed: drywall completed, all electrical, all flooring including stairs (stone tile and carpet), bathroom installation, all plumbing, spare bedroom completion, paint for basement and possibly other items based on consultation with contractor
Basement 800 sq ft
7 years old House is 1800 sq ft 2 storey. Only 8 ft ceiling I believe in the basement.
Carpet, dry wall, electrical. False wall to hide wires etc. Bathroom with shower, pot lights, heating to floor level.
I already have a raised wood floor that has a hard ploy bottom to keep the carpet or hardwood off the cold cement.
The basement is insulated.
Sound proof the ceiling to keep noise out.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started