Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Burnaby homeowners have planned for their Deck projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 18 Deck projects posted by homeowners in Burnaby seeking the services of local Deck Builders. Total estimated value of these projects is $127,000.00 with a per project average of $7,055.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Deck project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Burnaby Deck Builders.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
#1 - Repair concrete front stairs which had tile covering. Most of tile has been removed or fallen off, but some remain to be lifted. Stairs need to have remaining tile and paint removed and be ground down to sound concrete, then resurfaced (not sure on options - stamped concrete, roll on concrete coating product, brick facing? Must be durable, low maintenance and non slip) 4 stairs plus landing, 84 inch width.
#2 - construct new railings for both sides of staircase. Interested in non-rotting, low maintenance product (wood composite such as TimberTech/EcoFence/Prairie Fence, vinyl or aluminium) in a classic arts & crafts type style suitable for 60 year old Burnaby special type large bungalow. Looking for substantial railing, not dainty or intricate wrought iron as is sometimes seen on this vintage house. Colour choice would be black, so not interested in products that are only available in white. Please contact me with rough estimate and your availability as I would like to get this project done before the end of October 2009
I have a variety of projects I would like to accomplish in the house in Burnaby. The house is in a good condition and no major structural changes are necessary.
1. The Garage: Put in cabinets (generic or custom) in a traditional 2 car garage including shoe cabinets on one wall of the garage. I am thinking deeper cabinets on the bottom for some banquette like sitting with larger bins and recycling storage and having shallower shoe shelvings on top (covered) for shoe storage. On this wall, there are a door to the laundry room, a door to the backyard, and a central vacuum hanging off of the wall so the room for storage is tight and therefore, need to be floor to ceiling shelvings and cabinets.
2. The Laundry Room: its a small sized laundry room with a sink, a washer, and a drier all on the same side of the wall with a window in the middle. The current cabinets on both sides of the window are tiny. Would like to replace these two cabinets with bigger cabinets to the ceiling for storage and also a bar between the cabinets to hang some of the clothes to dry.
3. Storage shelving: there is an awkward shaped nook in the basement that is not used for anything. Would like to put in shelves to provide extra storage. The shape is a rectangle with a 1/4 of a circle cut away from the corner. Looking for simple open shelving with about 3~5 shelves.
4. A patio: There is a patio in the second storey. (approximately 2m by 6m ish?) the tiles are coming up and we would like to remove all the tiles and hopefully put in something lighter and durable for bbq and sitting.
5. Other projects in the basement...
How much each and all of them would cost approximately (I understand I didn't give exact measurements) and how long would it take for completion?
Exisiting deck is 16 x 20 ft, vinyl have separted and leaked through. Some joints shows rot and require replacement. Would like to remove plywood on deck surface and install new deck. Plywood, flashing, surface. Replace stairs to building code. Install aluminum railings. Remove debris.
I have a sidewalk with a small retaining wall that is deteriorating. It currently has a river rock style retaining wall and the rocks are falling out. There is one crack in the sidewalk. If possible, level manhole in driveway. See attached photos.
I have a deck that was recently built but has some problems already that need attention. Some water stains and storage doors that no longer fit and close properly. One loose board that was nailed into a concrete structure.
Looking to put in an elevated deck in the back. dimension should be around 15-20' by 8-10'. Fence+Stairs needed.
will email pictures of my back yard.
The drawing is a preliminary version of what i want to do. Stairs can either be the blue one or the orange one. The width of the deck is either the width of the house or up to the edge of the patio door (to be installed as well)
I have an existing deck attached to the back side of my home and the deck has an open upper/lower level. I need to enclose the above with sunroom and the lower area to be enclosed for livein. I can be emailed if you need further details or for appaointment for viewing the home deck project site.
The house is 38 years old. please advise. thanks
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started