Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Burnaby homeowners have planned for their Painting projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 34 Painting projects posted by homeowners in Burnaby seeking the services of local Painting Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $241,500.00 with a per project average of $7,102.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Painting project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Burnaby Painting Contractors.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Would you be able to help us out in completing the following job? If so, I have a few questions:
- How many hours do you think it will take with how many people working?
- Will you charge by the hour or by the job and approx. how much?
- When would you be able to do it?
- Would you like to come and see it?
- Would you be able to provide an invoice of the items on the list that you complete that we can give to our present painter so we can settle with him? He wants to go on to a bigger job and we don't mind as we don't think he was that good.
Exterior Work - Outstanding Items - September 2, 2014
- electric cover in the front of the house
- caulk and paint the storage shed exterior horizontal seam
- paint the repaired stucco
- paint the chimney top - above the eaves
- paint the concrete foundation in the front of the house
- paint the door frame on the south side
- paint the front door
- prep and sand the storage door, fill around the knob and paint
- paint metal window frames and evaluate wooden ones
- paint a second coat on the sewer drains - below drain spouts
- paint wrought iron rail and post
- paint the patio ground drains
- Replace old dryer vent cover and touch up as needed
- Re-attach the back drain to the house
- Clean high windows and replace screens with clips
- Repair the south side of the upper deck - attach a thin strip of wood to hold the curled edge in place
Kitchen cabinets (inside doors and outside)
1 small bathroom (3m by 3m) including ceiling
1 small bedroom (4m by 6m) - original walls are wood panel
1 large bedroom (5m by 8m) - original walls are wood panel
and a hall way (3m by 1m) also made of wood panel
and 5 doors and door trims
I just purchased my first home and I want it painted before I move in. It is 1045 square feet, but the bathroom and laundry room don't need to be painted, so it's likely under 1000 square feet to paint. It has 3 bedrooms. What would it cost to paint, roughly?
Thank you in advance.
Would like laminate flooring for approximately 730 sq ft which covers the 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living & dining area of my apartment. This project includes carpet removal & disposal. The apartment is built in Dec, 2008 and is a 4 level condo building. The underlay must have a minimum of 70 IIC & 50 STC. I can buy the materials separately for the installation, unless a package price is better.
In addition, I'm interested in painting my apartment at the same time. The entire apartment is 860 sq ft.
The condo is approx 30 yrs old and painted approx 6 years ago. Need all walls except 2nd bdrm and kitchen which were painted a couple of years ago. It is 752 sqft total, less the galley kitchen and 8' x 10' bdrm.
Would like baseboards and window trim done as well.
Please quote approximately as I understand that there may be some variables once you see the space.
We are planning to repaint our entire 904 sq ft condo unit, including 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The paint is currently green in the living areas and hallways, and beige in the bathroom and bedrooms. We would like to change it to a light grey to make the place brighter.
We plan on changing carpets as well with new base boards which may need to be touched up after carpet installation.
I need to paint a 1200sq foot apartment. I also need ceiling popcorn removal. The place is empty with no furniture. You would have to paint everything, ceilings, walls, trim, doors...please provide quote with materials and labour inclusive, as well as which paint you use.
Thank you !
Interior painting of 2-storey house (2,200 sq.ft)
Please provide quote for:
1. Materials and labour
2. 1 coat primer, 2 coats paint for walls and ceiling
3. 2 livingrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 dining room, 3 baths, 4 bedrooms, 1 den, 1 entertainment room, 1 laundry room, 1 garage space, 2 hallways, 1 foyer
4. Painting window returns, casings and baseboards
5. Spray painting of 15 doors
Looking for quality, ie. remove door from hinges prior to painting so that hinges are clean.
Please provide estimate by email, or if you wish to visit the house prior to providing a quote, please call me at to schedule a meet. Job can start as soon as Aug 22. Please provide samples of previous work and two past clients as references.
house requires pressure wash, and paint.
house is stucco on upper half , siding on lower half (mix of wood and hardie board)
Paint whole house single color ( blue)
Paint window and house trim ( off white)
2350 sq foot home, 2 levels.
Must complete by September 8th.
2 quotes : you supply paint/ we supply paint.
My husband and I have just purchased a 2400 sq ft town home in Burnaby.. We take possession on March 30 and are planning on moving in April 8.
Currently the main floor and the upstairs are carpeted and the basement has laminate flooring. We would like to replace the carpet on the main floor with laminate to match the laminate in the basement. We would also like to replace the flooring in the kitchen with tile. For the upstairs we would like to replace the carpet (there are three bedrooms). We would like to have carpet on both sets of stairs.
We would also like to have the whole house painted.
These are the dimensions from the listing:
Main F. Living Room 15' X X 14' X X Main F. Kitchen 12' X X 8' X X Main F. Dining 12' X X 10' X X Main F. Family Room 10' X X 10' X X Above Master Bedroom 18' X X 13' X X Above Bedroom 10' X X 10' X X Above Bedroom 12' X X 9' X X Above Den 9' X X 6' X X Bsmt Recreation Room 23' X 22' Bsmt Laundry 8' X 5'
The house will be available on March 30/31 for a detailed quote.
We have a Dining room Hutch which is now stained with a light brown colour(Teak).
The bottom portion is 48" wide which is divided into two parts. The left half has 4 Drawers.
The Right side has 3 shelves with a sliding door in the front. This part is 25" high and 15.5" deep.
The removable top part is 47 " high, 48" wide and 11.5" deep and cosists of 4 shelves divided in the middle to make 8 compartments and one of the compartment is further split by a shelf to split it into a top and bottom. this split shelvf part and the one to the left of it have glass sliding doors.
We would like a price to change the colour of this Hutch to Black-Brown.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started