Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Surrey homeowners have planned for their Roofing projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 23 Roofing projects posted by homeowners in Surrey seeking the services of local Roofing Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $692,500.00 with a per project average of $30,108.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Roofing project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Surrey Roofing Contractors.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
1. Upper deck: need roofer to extend present roof to cover upper deck
A. Master bedroom large deck 10 x 10 with same material, vinyl side and engineered cedar soffit with vent strips, gutters.
B. Cedar shingles on roof and skylights.
C. Trex decking on the floor.
D. Electrical installlation with pot lights.
2. Lower deck: need to extend roof of lower deck (patio) extend another 16 x 20.
A. With vinyl side and engineered soffit with vent strips, gutters.
B. Skylights, electrical installation with pot lights
I am a contractor and looking for a company to do one of my projects in South Surrey, I have remodeled a single story home adding a second level.
Estimates needed in the following areas, it will be ready within a week.
(1) Roofing asphalt approx 22 roofing squares.
(2) Siding, vinyl and decorative front.
(3) Drywall and taping, lower and upper level, 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, hallways, closets, dining, kitchen, living room etc.
I am building a 3500sqft+ house (finished space) with attached 800sqft garage.
I am an owner builder. I have engineered plans, truss layout, and geotech taken care of.
I expect to get permit to start in September.
I need to find a framer and roofer asap so I can get to lock up before November.
Looking for quotes for all other aspects including electrical, plumbing, drywall, laminate floor install, tile floor for bathrooms/kitchen, etc.
- Wood frame
- vaulted ceilings
- 2 storey with bonus room over garage
- laminate througout except kitchen/bathrooms
- want wiring for security/exterior cameras/ethernet/smart lighting
- Hardee plank siding with stone
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started