Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Vancouver homeowners have planned for their Plumbing projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 28 Plumbing projects posted by homeowners in Vancouver seeking the services of local Plumbers. Total estimated value of these projects is $614,000.00 with a per project average of $21,928.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Plumbing project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Vancouver Plumbers.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Section 15400 - PLUMBING WORK
SCOPE OF WORK CLARIFICATION
Quotes will be due on Thursday December 15th, 2011
Please check all applicable items, fill in all requested information, scan and e-mail. This will become part of your Purchase Order / Contract in the event this work is awarded to your Company. Quotes will not be considered without this document.
Architectural drawings: C100 to C107, A100 to AS101, FV100 to FV502. Structural: S001 & S002, S100 to S401.
Mechanical drawings: P100 to P400, FP100 & FP200 & M100 to M400.
* This project requires double shift work and will commence on or about January 23rd, 2012 with completion FOR ALL TRADES TEN  weeks later. Adequate manpower & shift differential must be included in quotes.
* All necessary scaffolding required for this trade work is the responsibility of this trade. SAJO does not provide scaffolding assistance and will not monitor each subs use of their 's or anyone else's scaffold.
* SAJO supplies debris boxes for all trades at no cost to them however, SAJO is not in the habit of cleaning up after all trades and will be more than willing to assist BUT those costs will be shared / backcharged to all if you decide to let your tradesmen get complacent. Daily clean up preferred but cleaning up as debris accumulates every week must be carted out by this and each individual trade. Carts are not provided by SAJO.
* No additional costs will be paid to any sub-contractor without prior written submittal & approval by Sajo.
* All specifications must be followed with no exception unless approved by the SAJO Project Manager in writing. In the case where local codes are in conflict with the specifications, the more stringent of the two shall govern.
* PPE (personal protective equipment) is the responsibility of all Contractors working on this project.
* Sajo does not provide parking fee assistance.
* Refer to the "RESPONSIBILITY SCHEDULE" on drawing C105 for all trade related work.
* Shop drawings / catalog cuts of all fixtures must be in IMPERIAL dimensions and NOT METRIC.
Furnish & Install:
[ ] INCLUDE ALL required costs to shut down / cut & cap existing / make safe the work site before Demolition begins the first week.
[ ] INCLUDE ALL required Permits and fees (if applicable).
[ ] All Plumbing Fixtures, drinking fountain, mop sink and hot water heater per Plans and Specifications (Fixture specs. Noted on Drawing P400 - items A to L) including all necessary slab cutting & patching. Note: The specified Mop sink and associated plumbing fixtures could be long lead time items so timely submittals are required.
[ ] Pay attention to the specification on the wall mounted angle sprayer for the mop sink. This is normally a $950 or more item ! Alternates are not accepted.
[ ] All pipe insulation as specified.
PLUMBING WORK: ___________________________________
SLAB CUTTING & PATCHING: ___________________________________
DOUBLE SHIFT PREMIUM COST: ___________________________________
TOTAL QUOTE (WITHOUT GST): ___________________________________
I want to get my closet - which is directly in front of the bathroom (see pics) - plumbed for a washing machine.
I want to know (i) if it's possible, and (ii) how much it would approximately be.
I would move forward at the end of July if it can be done.
(I am getting the LG Washer/Dryer Combo at Home Depot - it runs in a standard 120V socket -- )
We have purchase a new dishwasher. We require a plumber to:
1. Remove old dishwasher
2. Replace leaking tap (soldered onto copper pipe - tap is between hot water line and dishwasher)
3. Install dishwasher, including new braided water lines
4. Verify leak free operation
5. Take away old dishwasher.
We recently had a plumber hook up our new kitchen sink and two bathrooms in our Vancouver condo. Unfortunately we now have a very slow drip from each of them. He had used shark bite connections that is all I know. Need someone to find and correct the leak pls.
Email or call Jordan with any questions or with your quotation pls.
Replace existing gas boiler (SuperHot) with a combi high efficiency boiler/hot water, or just high efficiency boiler. Home is about 2,000 sq ft 17 years old in Metro Vancouver. I've heard of brands such as Viessmann, Lochinvar and Navien, but I am open to recommendation. I want to know the full installation cost, the pro and cons of the brand you quote, yearly maintenance cost (during and after warranty period) and expected repair cost.
Our strata is looking to remove a laundry room sink and hot water tank from a ground-floor laundry room that is being converted to a bike locker.
We are seeking the removal and disposal of the sink and hot water tank as well as the capping of the piping to ensure no future leaks etc. We will not need to have water running to that room after the conversion. Obviously the selected individual will be able to deal with the electrical issues related to the hot water tank. We are seeking someone who is licensed and insured.
1. Moen Kitchen Faucet is leaking and also there is water leaking from hot water line below the sink.
2. Toilet needs to be checked - flushes properly and then a short time later water starts to bubble up in toilet bowl. Seems to have stopped for the moment but would like it checked out.
3. Water leaks around the seal in the bathroom sink taps.
4. Bathtub needs to be caulked.
If possible, I would also appreciate a rough estimate of the work. Thanks.
I just need to replace the old bowl in our house.
I need a new bowl replace, I can go get it at home depot, but would prefer if you supplied it for me.
Don't know about mesurements and such, if there are standards or what.
I just want the bowl replaced, the tank is fine.
I can messure or take pictures if necessary
I am in need of a plumber to asses whether or not a sink can be put into one of our building's tenent suites. The unit is above washrooms and shares a wall with a beauty salon and coffee shop that both have sinks. I would like to find out how much it would cost for a plumber to come and see and inspect the area for this possibility. So an hourly rate is what I would need. Thank you.
I have a toilet that I need to replace. I'd like to install thisclick here it be possible for you to pick it up and install and take away current one?
I would like it installed first week of June.
Please advise on approximate cost.
We are renovating a unit downtown Vancouver and require the following:
1) Toilet replaced x 2
2) Shower replaced x 2
3) Sinks replaced x 3 (including kitchen)
4) Washer Dryer hooked up
5) Refrigerator water line created/hooked up
6) Current stove vents from under we require new ducting and install of a hood fan.
I need a licensed plumber to install a new tub (standard 60" x 30" soaker tub) while the bathroom is already being renovated due to leaky plumbing. The job has to be done within the next couple of days before the contractor comes in to do the drywall and tiling. The water delivery plumbing would have to be moved up but is being handled by a different plumber. Your job would be to a) remove & dispose the old tub, b) install the new tub to city specs, and c) modify the location of the overflow to raise it to match the new tub height. The drywall has been removed and the tub sits open to the exposed studs and the dry wall has been removed on the other side of the studs around the tub area allowing full access of the tub on both sides of the wall where the tub sits...pictures available upon request.
Please respond with an estimated cost (I have purchased the bathub already from Home Depot and have the specs) and only if you are qualified to do the job. References are required as well.
We are looking for a professional tiler and plumber to do a tub surround and floor in one bathroom (7'115'4) and the floor of another small bathroom (5'9x5'8) ASAP. The existing floor is linoleum in both bathrooms. No pipes are moving, only faucets to install for the new tub and vanities. Also, in late November, after the kitchen installation, a backsplash. Our strata requires some info before approving our reno, so we need someone who can provide a business licence number, WCB, insurance and building permits as early as possible.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started