Here’s my review:
1. They worked non-stop when they did get there.
2. They were somewhat nice to deal with.
1. Showed up fashionably late, which is unacceptable.
2. Final price was 40% higher than what we discussed, wanted them to do minor extra stuff and he initially said, “it would be a little more,” turns out it was almost double the price for the minor stuff.
3. Clean up was not complete, even though I paid a premium for removal of some stuff.
4. No record of materials used or any transparency on cost, I’m fairly certain they used the lowest quality wood, sanded it for 6 hours, and final product is not anywhere near the quality I wanted for the price paid.
5. Stain color was way off, initially he told me he would match it 90%, it was not even 50% in the end. Seemed to use the Stain they had, instead of the one that was required for the job.
6. Asked me twice to give him a rating on google, with specific details of what to say (thus all the positive reviews on here sound almost the same)
Conclusion: I would strongly not recommend and I’m extremely regretful with myself for hiring them the first time. I might just rip out the floor they put in and start over on my own. Total rip-off in the end and the quality of the wood is showing it already (chipping, creaking, uneven color distribution).