30 years experience Guaranteed craftsmanship Water Problems and Excavation Services Cracked Basements Weeping Tiles Yard Drainage French Drains Backyard Ponds And Waterfalls Walkways And Driveways Demolition Of Small Structures Basement Foundations Water And Sewer Electrical Landscaping
1. The initial quote given by Carl to replace my collapsed sewerline was for $2500.00 verbally. When it came time to pay the bill it evolved to $5000.00.
2. He ruptured the waterline during the repair of the sewer, which he soldered to repair. He did not use the required underground fittings.
3. Less than a year later in the spring when the leak (his copper repair) became apparent, he did show up within two days to fix it.
4. The black dirt was not stockpiled and placed back on top. He dug up the entire line back to the house, not just near the alley where the repair was needed.
5. Carl argued with the contractor on site denying the fitting was his, at job end he conceited to it being his fitting and agreed there would be no cost to the homeowner.
6. One week later Carl sent the homeowner a bill for emergency excavation over two thousand dollars. When contacted by the contractor Carl claims it was a great deal instead of the usual four thousand dollar cost. He apparently does not warranty his own work.
7. My yard is now in dismay and I am concidering legal action against this man. Beware.
Dear customer, D : I gave you a quote on replacing your sewer line, not tree removal, and yard reconstruction, also in the process of sewer replacement I gave you the option to replace your old outdated water line as to the fact it would become a problem . The copper line at the time would have cost you, my cost about $500.00 for roll of copper. You opted out not to spend the extra $500.00 and not replace it . For I feel that since you did not pay your bill for the time I spent repairing your water line your review and concidering legal action is unjust. I only wish you would have taken legal action as you have threatened, there fore I would recieve the monies that you did not pay. There was never any attempt to solder ANY WATERLINE, I replaced rotten section with proper fittings , and the contractor to my knowledge was your ex husband.. I am the only contractor in edmonton that backs his work with his own name CARL PARTRIDGE.
Carl Partridge Backhoe has a TrustScore™ of 2.5. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Edmonton and the surrounding areas is 3.5. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Not yet provided|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2007|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2007|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
|Main contact(s):||Carl Partridge , Cynthia Gordon|
|Alternate Phone Numbers:||780-722-0103,|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2007|
|Accepts credit cards:||No|
|24 Hour emergency service:||Yes|
|Legal structure:||Sole Proprietor|
|Licensing information:||Contact Carl Partridge Backhoe to request licensing info.|
|Insurance information:||Contact Carl Partridge Backhoe to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.