We just completed our custom new home construction in June 2008.
Here are my 10 reasons I know we had professional top-grade plumbing work.:
1. Every pipe, join and fitting is laser straight, no bends or kinks, corners all smooth.
2. The site is cleaned up and everything is put away at the end of each day.
3. Other contractors who are following are telling you that their jobs are made easier because the work has been done properly the first time
4. City building inspectors are passing the job first time, no "do-overs". The inspectors are even complimentary.
5. Your plumber keeps a watchful eye on the other trades who are on-site, just because he cares and takes great pride in his work
6. He presents the bill at the end of the job. No extra charges
7. The job is completed exactly as promised.
8. No other trade is inconvenienced. The project remains on budget and on schedule.
9. A very competitive bid is the "'icing on the cake".
10. Any time you need to reach your plumber, he returns the call promptly
You can call me any time for more information: Dave Morton 647.225.1989