DoubleDutch Ltd. specializes in custom commercial, institutional, and retail cabinet, countertop and casework installation. With a focus on new installation of both metal/wood cabinets, countertops (flat-lay laminate, stainless steel, epoxy), DoubleDutch also offers general carpentry, custom work and repair services. DoubleDutch is a family owned enterprise that values and practices European craftsmanship.
We understand that the service we supply is a craft that requires attention to detail and creative problem solving. DoubleDutch Ltd. believes we can invest in people and provide clients with exceptional work via a team that is committed to seeing the job done with integrity and a desire to serve in a respectful, cost effective and cooperative way. Cabinet installation is often the last phase of a completed project, so we strive for a " deficiency free" installation.
In the past 10 years DoubleDutch Ltd has seen its workforce grow from a single journeyman to a team of full-time employees, and several sub-contractors. Our flexibility gives DoubleDutch Ltd the ability to handle large and complex projects, but small enough to give individualized and specialized attention to our customers. Our team offers many years of carpentry experience.
- Calgary Lab Services
- O'Brian Center
- Alberta Children s Hospital
- Health Research and Innovation Center
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Energy, Environment and Experimental Learning
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Joe Fresh
- Toyota Dealership
- Dental and Doctor Offices
- American Eagle
- Super 8
- Coordinate pre-install site visits to procure site dimensions, resolve layout issues and general review of site with an eye to prevent installation issues.
- Systematic online tracking and communication of site conditions that impact installation.
- Online communication regarding specific elevation issues or materials needed.
- Daily coordination of personnel, protocols and workflow to ensure work proceeds to meet established timelines while maintaining quality control
- Scheduling to receive delivery of product and coordinate necessary safe site storage and protection of product
- Daily and ongoing onsite discussion, scheduling & coordination with General Contractor and trades to resolve any integration issues
- Creatively resolve issues that are hindering work flow including purchase of necessary tools related to efficiency or network for solutions to unusual issues.
- Availability of workshop & tools to create, repair or recreate certain products to prevent re-order and thus allow work to proceed according to time lines.
- Maintaining quality control throughout install, providing essential documentation and communication throughout project.
|Listed with TrustedPros since:
|Accepts credit cards:
|24 Hour emergency service:
Contact DoubleDutch Woodworking Ltd to request licensing info.
Contact DoubleDutch Woodworking Ltd to request insurance details.
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.