DoubleDutch Ltd. specializes in custom commercial, institutional, and retail cabinet, countertop and casework installation. With a focus on new installation of both metal/wood cabinets, countertops (flat-lay laminate, stainless steel, epoxy), DoubleDutch also offers general carpentry, custom work and repair service read more...
I have worked for and with Myron and Bernice for 15+ years on residential and commercial projects. They are true to their word, and honest with all their customers. The craftmanship of their work is impeccable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
DoubleDutch Woodworking Ltd has a TrustScore™ of 3.7. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Carstairs and the surrounding areas is 3.7. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Not yet provided|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Ever Provided False or Misleading Information||No|
|Company Website||Not yet provided|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2001|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2012|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
Offering complete install and project management for wood and metal casework and architectural millwork for schools, offices, commercial, retail, restaurants, hospitals, laboratories, including specialty custom items such as bars, wall paneling, laminate and custom re-fit.
Experience in all types of counter tops, both install and custom manufacturing and refit. Installation of laminate counter tops, stainless steel counter tops and cabinets, epoxy counter tops. Repair and refit of laminate and epoxy counter tops.
10 years experience in custom institutional and commercial projects including project management of large installs such as 5 floors of laboratory cabinet installation for the EEEL building on the University of Calgary campus.
Commercial application of baseboard, trim, wall paneling, specialty paneling, wood cabinets, metal cabinets, counter tops etc. Any type of architectural millwork installations including custom feature items.
Installation of large custom and regular commercial interior doors in medical clincs, banks, dr. offices, and multi-residential.
DoubleDutch Ltd. specializes in custom commercial, institutional, and retail cabinet, countertop and casework installation. With a focus on new installation of both metal/wood cabinets, countertops (flat-lay laminate, stainless steel, epoxy), DoubleDutch also offers general carpentry, custom work and repair services. DoubleDutch is a family owned enterprise that values and practices European craftsmanship.
We understand that the service we supply is a craft that requires attention to detail and creative problem solving. DoubleDutch Ltd. believes we can invest in people and provide clients with exceptional work via a team that is committed to seeing the job done with integrity and a desire to serve in a respectful, cost effective and cooperative way. Cabinet installation is often the last phase of a completed project, so we strive for a " deficiency free" installation.
In the past 10 years DoubleDutch Ltd has seen its workforce grow from a single journeyman to a team of full-time employees, and several sub-contractors. Our flexibility gives DoubleDutch Ltd the ability to handle large and complex projects, but small enough to give individualized and specialized attention to our customers. Our team offers many years of carpentry experience.
- Calgary Lab Services
- O'Brian Center
- Alberta Children's Hospital
- Health Research and Innovation Center
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Energy, Environment and Experimental Learning
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Joe Fresh
- Toyota Dealership
- Dental and Doctor Offices
- American Eagle
- Super 8
- Coordinate pre-install site visits to procure site dimensions, resolve layout issues and general review of site with an eye to prevent installation issues.
- Systematic online tracking and communication of site conditions that impact installation.
- Online communication regarding specific elevation issues or materials needed.
- Daily coordination of personnel, protocols and workflow to ensure work proceeds to meet established timelines while maintaining quality control
- Scheduling to receive delivery of product and coordinate necessary safe site storage and protection of product
- Daily and ongoing onsite discussion, scheduling & coordination with General Contractor and trades to resolve any integration issues
- Creatively resolve issues that are hindering work flow including purchase of necessary tools related to efficiency or network for solutions to unusual issues.
- Availability of workshop & tools to create, repair or recreate certain products to prevent re-order and thus allow work to proceed according to time lines.
- Maintaining quality control throughout install, providing essential documentation and communication throughout project.
|Main Contact(s):||Bernice Vandervalk|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2012|
|Accepts credit cards:||No|
|24 Hour emergency Service:||No|
|Licensing Information:||Contact DoubleDutch Woodworking Ltd to request licensing info.|
|Insurance Information:||Contact DoubleDutch Woodworking Ltd to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.
DoubleDutch Woodworking Ltd has contributed 1 responses to the following questions posted in the 'Ask the Pros' forum