Green Maple Home Renovations is focused on providing high quality service and customer satisfaction. Our success comes from hard work, honesty and a feedback between contractor and customer on all stages of each project.
- We are a family owned and operated company and we know how important a home is for you and your family.
- We are specialists in kitchen, bathroom, deck and basements renovations.
- We have the technical, business and interpersonal skills, the tools and the experience needed to do the job you want done
- We have experience with projects similar to yours and we know what materials and techniques are needed for your work; and even better, about problems with similar work and how to solve them.
- We are willing and able to help you refine your plans where possible, resulting in a more desirable and cost-effective project.
- We are knowledgeable about the type of work you re doing and able to suggest ways to get what you want and meet your budget.
- We know how to work efficiently with as little inconvenience to you as possible while still delivering a final product that surpasses your expectations. We take time to listen to you and we will explain you what s going on as the project takes shape, and discuss problems reasonably and will work with you to make the result as good as it can be. Our professionalism, affordability and reliability have helped us build a client base that knows that we do not sacrifice quality for price.
- Our Company is committed to work within the budget of your project, ensuring that your renovation is completed on time delivering a high quality result.
Among the services we offer are:
Drywall and Plastering
Hardwood, Laminated and Engineer Floor Installation
Kitchen Installation and Open Concept Spaces
Kitchen Back splash Installation
Basement Renovation and Finishing
Separate Basement Entrance
Partial and Total Bathroom Renovations
Electrical and Plumbing
Windows and Doors Installation
Our Customer Protection Package Includes:
One Year Warranty on all work
We are also an Eco-Friendly Renovations Company and we can help you to low your energy costs.
We begin with a free initial site meeting to introduce ourselves and map out your vision, requirements and budget for the project.
To help you decide if we are the right contractor for you, we make available references and if you wish, we show you our liability insurance and business license.
From there, we will develop a plan of action for the project and discuss a time frame.
Before starting the job we will give you a fixed price which includes all the materials, labour, equipment and fees and we will sign a contract.
Because we want you to feel involved throughout the entire project, you are welcome to get in touch with us at any time.
From the initial consultation to the last service, we keep you abreast of our progress so you know exactly what we are doing and how much it costs.
We will give you one year warranty on all work and if during a year there's any issue we will fix it in a frame time of 24-72 hours after the first call.
Our main retribution is our customers' satisfaction. If you decided to start your renovation project and you want to transform your kitchen, your bathroom or the whole basement or simply another area of your home just contact Green Maple Home Renovations.
We have the tools, craftsmanship and experience to get the job done, at a price you can afford.
|Listed with TrustedPros since:
|Accepts credit cards:
|24 Hour emergency service:
Contact Green Maple Home Renovations to request licensing info.
Insurance information available upon request
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.