Quality work, expert craftsmanship, and a combined 12 years of experience, Hay Contracting will transform your project into reality. From large scale renovations to custom decks, Hay Contracting and affiliates have completed many projects with undeniable success. We can handle small jobs or large jobs, full renovations or home repairs, a simple fence or a multi-tiered deck, there is no project to small that isn't worth the absolute in quality. Working together we guarantee to finish your project large or small with a high attention to detail and expert quality, because we know that your home is important to you and it deserves nothing less.
Handyman services and home repair
- Window and door replacement
- Exterior repair
- Drywall repair
- Electrical and plumbing services
- Structural repairs
- And more . . .
- Full additions
- Add a second storey
- Basement walkouts
- Garages and sheds
- Foundation to roof and everything in between
- Window and door casing
- Crown moulding
- Chair moulding
- Coffered ceilings
- Custom built-ins
- Laminate and pre-finished hardwood flooring
- Interior door installation
- Cedar siding, shingles, beveled siding, batten board, shiplap, tounge and groove
- Pine soffit
- Window and Door trim
- Decorative Column wraps
- Pergolas and trellises
- Exterior window and door installation
- Cedar decks, one-level, two-level,
- Pressure-treated decks
- Custom stairs and railings
- Custom and panel fencing
- Basement suites
- Specialty rooms
- Repair leaky basements
Wood and steel framing
- Residential and commercial framing
Please contact us with your information for a free consultation.
1) Rates are hourly and material is at cost, or
2) An estimate and contract can be offered
We will work with you until your satisfied.
|Listed with TrustedPros since:
|Accepts credit cards:
|24 Hour emergency service:
Contact Hay Contracting to request licensing info.
Contact Hay Contracting to request insurance details.
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.