Holman Landscape has been proudly serving the Durham Region and the G.T.A. From the outset Holman has been setting itself apart from the crowded and confusing landscape marketplace. All of our company policies and procedures are designed to create a lasting and mutually rewarding experience for clients joining the Holman family! When Holman decided read more...
Mr. Kazim Mohammed of Holman Landscaping is quite dishonest. He gives the impression that he is highly skilled, very experienced, trustworthy and reliable. However, in the job that he did for us he proved to very incompetent and unreliable. We lost a lot of money because we had to hire another company to undo all the shoddy work he did and do it over properly.
Holman Landscaping has a TrustScore™ of 1.4. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Newtonville and the surrounding areas is 1.4. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Not yet provided|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||1988|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2011|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
Concrete Work, Home Restoration, Lawn Care, Swimming Pools, Tree Services
Holman Landscape has been proudly serving the Durham Region and the G.T.A. From the outset Holman has been setting itself apart from the crowded and confusing landscape marketplace. All of our company policies and procedures are designed to create a lasting and mutually rewarding experience for clients joining the Holman family!
When Holman decided to create a website, we wanted to create the ultimate experience for someone who was looking to hire a landscape contractor. Many of the things you will find on this site are unique to Holman. Items like the meet the team section are only offered by Holman. Shouldnt you know who will be working on your property and what their level of experience is? Holman may be the only contractor providing an interactive experience with our question and answer gallery. If you cant find an answer to your question in there, send us an e-mail and we will post an answer right away.
When selecting your landscape contractor all we can ask is that you let us share our experience and ideas with you before you make a decision. We are confident that once you interview Holman, we will be able to welcome your family into ours!
1. Holman has many years of experience behind them and hundreds of satisfied clients.
2. Holman has a very experienced staff and gives you the ability to research them right here on the website.
3. All staff members are fully covered by WSIB as required by law.
4. Holman is fully insured and will provide proof before any work is started on your property.
5. No deposit is required. Pay us when you are satisfied with the completed project.
6. Holman does not hire summer students who are not involved with a post secondary education in the landscaping trade.
7. Your participation in the project is actively encouraged. Any questions or concerns you have will be addressed right away.
8. Every attempt is made to start and complete projects on time (weather permitting).
9. References will be provided up front. Also please take the time to read through our testimonials section of the website.
10. The safety of your family and our staff is our number one concern.
11. Holman has an active safety policy on site every day for staff to refer to.
12. All Holman vehicles are fully insured and CVOR registered as required by law.
13. Holman has an active environmental policy to ensure our staff is working towards a better environment.
14. All residential stone or masonry work is warranteed for 2 years.
15. Quoted prices will not change unless the client changes the job. Any extras will be discussed and prices will be worked out before the work is completed.
16. Your property will be cleaned up and left in a safe condition for your family each night.
17. Holman is a professional member of the Landscape Ontario Horticultural Trades Association.
18. Holman has many long standing and positive relationships with many of the top landscape suppliers in Ontario.
19. Holman stays current with all the new products on the market to help ensure the best results for your project.
20. Above all else the Holman staff strives to ensure each client's complete and total satisfaction with their project.
|Main contact(s):||Kazim Mohammed|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2011|
|Accepts credit cards:||Yes|
|24 Hour emergency service:||Yes|
|Licensing information:||Contact Holman Landscaping to request licensing info.|
|Insurance information:||Contact Holman Landscaping to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.