Hooper On Houses is a renovation and construction company located in Grande Prairie, Alberta. We have certified trades to make it right the first time, everytime. No project too small or large. Hooper On Houses was a dream come true for Doug and Cindy Hooper. The dream was to start a renovation and construction company that relied on the way t read more...
We will never allow businesses to pay for review alterations, editing, or removals. Published reviews have undergone strict examination to avoid fraudulent/fake review posting. Learn more.
The coward filed for bankruptcy and basically stole $24 399 from my family. We are expecting a baby and were finishing the basement for more room. He strung us along and had excuses for delay after delay. All the while he made a trip to Florida. If you are looking for a reno job and DOUG HOOPER is giving you a quote, know this that he is NOT a trusted guy with morals and should be ashamed for what he has done. He didn't even have the backbone to call or anything, he sent a random email.
Doug and Cindy Had all the money and never finished the basement left it less than half done. no communication for 3 weeks and after an email I sent got a creditors letter saying he had gone bankrupt. Now we are out close to 38,000 dollars. I would not recommend Doug or Cindy his partner. Please note he took all our savings money we had put aside to get this work done. My only consolation is that God promises to protect those He loves. Vengeance is mine says the Lord I will repay and He will. And with that note I will leave Doug and Cindy to God I am glad I am not in their boots right now.
Hooper On Houses Ltd. has a TrustScore™ of 0.8. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Grande Prairie and the surrounding areas is 2.7. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Not yet provided|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2006|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2011|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile and we cannot endorse or guarantee the performance of any contractor. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
Carpentry, Carpeting, Caulking, Ceiling, Countertops, Decks, Drywalling, Fencing, Flooring, Framing, Garage Construction, Handyman Services, Home Additions, Home Inspection, Home Restoration, Insulation, Kitchen Renovations, Painting, Property Maintenance, Shed Construction, Siding, Tiling, Windows and Doors
Hooper On Houses is a renovation and construction company located in Grande Prairie, Alberta. We have certified trades to make it right the first time, everytime. No project too small or large.
Hooper On Houses was a dream come true for Doug and Cindy Hooper. The dream was to start a renovation and construction company that relied on the way things used to be. Good solid construction with quality materials built with pride. We solidly believe in these values and we have become known for it. We have certified on staff trades to do it right the first time, everytime.
We warranty all our workmanship for one year and we always meet or exceed minimum code for lasting value.
We offer peace of mind with a fully detailed contract outlining your project. Any changes or extra costs will be discussed and signed off before they are done, no surprises at the end of the job.
We always check over existing wiring, duct work and structure before we close it in to ensure everything is done right. We never cover up anything unless it meets or exceeds code.
We 'glue it and screw it', we always screw wood framing for long lasting durability.
We offer a design-build service if required. We have done several developments where we design and then build after approval.
We strive to use top notch products that increase the safety, value and comfort of your home. An example of this is the use of fire proof insulation, dual-flush toilets and all brand name products. We treat your home as our own.
We will not leave a mess in your home, we clean up every day. We contain any renovation dust by installing plastic over open doorways, keep the area clean, protect finished floors and we will even change your furnace filter if needed.
We will answer all your questions and explain why we are doing things a certain way, we encourage you to be informed. Your home is the largest investment you make in life, be confident it has been treated right.
We can help with any necessary permits that are required. Also we take before and after pictures. We always recommend taking pictures during the renovation process as well. Great for future reference.
- Whole home renovation experts, one stop shop. The pictures show all, take a look and see what we can do!
- Certified Home Inspector with certificates in 21 specific areas of inspecting expertise. Who better to renovate your home than a certified home inspector?
- Complete basement development is our specialty. We give you more bang for the buck, what we consider standard, others call 'extra cost'.
- Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations. From mild to wild, we 'Build your dreams'.
- Garage and shop construction. We build the ultimate 'den for men'.
- Sheds, decks and fences. - From standard to unique.
- Home additions. - From mud rooms to sun rooms to full 2 storey additions.
- Flooring. Hardwood, laminate, carpet, lino and ceramic tile.
- Painting - We have vary competitive rates and qualified painters on staff to do it right.
- Concrete crack repair - Why pay huge prices to fix your cracked concrete? We do it right at the right price!
- We are fully insured, licenced and W.C.B. covered. We are fully covered and will show you the paper work to prove it.
- Over 17 years experience in the home renovation and construction field.
- Certified window and door installer and authorized warranty service provider for PlyGem Windows and Doors.
- Certificates in Blueprint Reading and Residential Framing Lumber Estimating.
- Certified Coating Specialist and Dealer Trainer for paint and stain application.
- Certified installer for LOGIX Insulated Concrete Form foundation system.
- Indoor Air Quality Level 2 certified. - We can help you make your home more allergy friendly.
- We do out of town projects anywhere in the
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2011|
|Accepts credit cards||Yes|
|24 Hour emergency service||No|
|Licensing information||Contact Hooper On Houses Ltd. to request licensing info.|
|Insurance information||Contact Hooper On Houses Ltd. to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.