July 25, 2016
This company Lewis Mechanical has. only one service technician a man in his 50' s. There's no other technician working for this company.
They won't even give you an exact time as to when they will arrive at your place. It is always late in the afternoon which is very inconvenient, never earlier in the day. You wait all afternoon for the guy to show up. Really poor service here.
This is not exactly a good business, it's not a credited business.
I certainly won't be calling this business ever again, poor timing.
Too cheap to hire an apprentice.
1) Early in the morning I discovered that my hot water heater wasn't functioning. I originally tried to contact Hibbs Mechanical, but after nine hours of them not calling me back and the contractor not showing up as promised, I gave up. (DO NOT USE HIBBS!)
2) At ~7:00pm I contacted Lewis, and five minutes later they called me back.
3) They came right over and fully assessed the problem. They got my old water heater working and were very upfront with a few options:
- Keep it as is, but there was a broken part that should be replaced.
- Repair it, with a clearly communicated cost and timeline.
- Replace it, with a clearly communicated cost and timeline.
I opted to replace the water heater. It was a very quick process. I was nothing but impressed through the whole experience. I recommend this company without reservation.
Lewis Mechanical Group has a TrustScore™ of 2.4. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Langley and the surrounding areas is 2.7. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Not yet provided|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||1960|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2014|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
|Main contact(s):||Mia Gabrielson , Lynn MacLean|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2014|
|Accepts credit cards:||Yes|
|24 Hour emergency service:||Yes|
|Licensing information:||Contact Lewis Mechanical Group to request licensing info.|
|Insurance information:||Contact Lewis Mechanical Group to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.