1) Early in the morning I discovered that my hot water heater wasn't functioning. I originally tried to contact Hibbs Mechanical, but after nine hours of them not calling me back and the contractor not showing up as promised, I gave up. (DO NOT USE HIBBS!)
2) At ~7:00pm I contacted Lewis, and five minutes later they called me back.
3) They came right over and fully assessed the problem. They got my old water heater working and were very upfront with a few options:
- Keep it as is, but there was a broken part that should be replaced.
- Repair it, with a clearly communicated cost and timeline.
- Replace it, with a clearly communicated cost and timeline.
I opted to replace the water heater. It was a very quick process. I was nothing but impressed through the whole experience. I recommend this company without reservation.