Broken garage door? We can fix it! Door beyond repair, or obsolete? We can replace it! We understand how valuable your time is, so we keep many doors, openers, and parts in stock for quickest service in the province. With the best products, prices, warranties and service technicians, the choice is simple. Call Man read more...
We will never allow businesses to pay for review alterations, editing, or removals. Published reviews have undergone strict examination to avoid fraudulent/fake review posting. Learn more.
We had our garage door replaced including a new motor. Josh was extremely professional and showed up when he said he would. The work was done when he said it would be done with no problems. The door looks great and works wonderfully. I would definitely recommend them. You get what you pay for and I am happy I paid for these guys.
Manitoba Garage Door has a TrustScore™ of 3.2. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Winnipeg and the surrounding areas is 3.4. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Not yet provided|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2004|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2014|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile and we cannot endorse or guarantee the performance of any contractor. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
Broken garage door? We can fix it! Door beyond repair, or obsolete? We can replace it! We understand how valuable your time is, so we keep many doors, openers, and parts in stock for quickest service in the province. With the best products, prices, warranties and service technicians, the choice is simple. Call Manitoba Garage Door today, and see the difference!
What makes us the smart choice?
- Our overhead doors are made right here in Canada, this means our dollars stay in Canada. This helps our manufacturing sector create jobs. The other guys get their doors from the southern united states, and abroad. This not only means your money leaves the country, you get a door that isn't built for our climate.
- Higher R-Values standard. We don't believe the bare minimum is acceptable for our climate, and temperature range. Even our non-insulated doors come with a full perimeter weatherstripping kit to seal out the elements
- Our doors are greener. Our doors are CFC and HCFC free, and pose no risk to the ozone layer or climate change. Being Canadian made, we don't have to burn as much fuel getting the door to your house.
- We keep almost every door you could want in stock, unusual sizes included. We can also custom make, and quick order anything we may not stock.
- Our Doors have steel skins inside and out (No cheap vinyl/fiberglass etc), most with closed cell rigid sprayed in polyurethane insulation. No pressed paper "insulation" here! By having sprayed in Polyurethane insulation, there are no air gaps for condensation to form, and rot the door from the inside out. Our doors are built to last a lifetime!
- All our ad photos are authentically ours. We don't use stock photos from the manufacturers, because we believe showing local doors is more valuable to future customers, then showing what some other company, in some other city have done.
- Our prices are often hundreds of dollars less than our competitors. Even when they have scratch and dent door sales to get rid of their beat up doors, the installed cost is usually $200-600 more than our brand new prices, and we let you pic the style and color!
- We don't charge by the hour, we charge by the job. This means no matter what troubles we may run into, you aren't writing us a blank cheque.
- We will sell you the best parts in any given price range. We won't sell you an inferior product because the profit margin may be higher, we will ALWAYS get you the best parts for the price.
- Some competitors like to hide behind the fact they have been in around for a long time in one form or another, but if you compare, we are usually 25-30% cheaper for the exact same or better parts and services, and our guys usually have more experience!
- We don't need to charge the 8% PST tax. By sourcing parts locally, supplying, and installing, we aren't obligated to charge you the 8% PST tax that others are. We save you 7% off the top in just on tax alone!
- With all new door installations, we include free removal and disposal of old doors and hardware, a service that most other companies charge $150-200 extra for
- We LOVE garage doors. We aren't about maximum profits, we just love what we do! It may sound crazy but we take great pride in our work, and the intricate balance it takes to move a several hundred pound door with one finger. We work with the honest, hardworking values of the past, so we keep our customers happy for the future.
- We will always give you advice, as if we are working in our own homes. We won't sell you parts you don't need, or tell you something needs to be replaced when it will likely last a few m
|Main contact(s)||Josh Kreviazuk|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2014|
|Accepts credit cards||No|
|24 Hour emergency service||Yes|
|Licensing information||Contact Manitoba Garage Door to request licensing info.|
|Insurance information||Contact Manitoba Garage Door to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.