Formerly known as ?St. Arnault Contracting? for 26 years, Marie-Ange Projects is a construction company of mature origins, here to serve the community & operation with the ?Old School? Standards.
Paul St. Arnault is a third generation Master Finishing Carpenter of a long line of French craftsmen. From Joseph St. Arnault of early 1900?s-his Great Grandfather- who is the first on the long line of St. Arnault Master-Craftsmen we know of, to his Uncles -Georges & Rolland, his Father -Leon & his Brothers -Roger, Joe & Denis, Paul and his cousins, he had many coaches teaching him the Art of Wood Working long before starting official Apprenticeship (1978) & Civil Engineering Technology (1996) through The Okanagan College. With his many years of experience, Paul has a proven record of the high caliber of accuracy in Fine Finishing, Architectural Joinery, Carpentry & other aspects of Construction Projects.
We are here to help you with your home renovation project.
As an Award Winning & Highly Specialized Custom Finishing & Architectural Joinery Company we provide the following services:
* Custom Finishing Carpentry & Architectural Joinery:
* Crown Molding , Multi Layer Trimming & Baseboards Profiles
* Furniture Design, Build & Modification
* Stairs, Bannister & Wainscoting
* Wooden Antiquity & Heritage Home Restoration
* Accessibility Renovation & Home Adaptation For Seniors & Handicapped
* Cabinetry Design, Build & Installation
* Kitchen & Bath Re-modelling As Well As Interior Renovation
* Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry System Installation or Modification (IKEA, Pedini, Gazer, etc.)
* Feature Wall & Feature Room ( Wine Cellar, Theater Room, Man Cave, Turret Room, Cigar Lounge, Hidden Room )
* Add-in Architectural Features (False Beams, Tray Ceilings, Raised Wall Panels, Arches & Niches, Window Seat )
* Stand Alone & Built In Units ( Entertainment Unit, Library & Office Unit, Fire Place Unit, Pantry Unit & Wine Storage )
* Basic Finishing Carpentry
* Hanging Doors & Door Trim
* Window Trim Installation
* Fitting Shelving components
* Hardware Installation
* Sub flooring for Linoleum & Tile Floors
* Base Trim Installation
* Exterior Door & Window Adjustment
* Construction Consultation Services
The following courtesy services are included, at no extra charge :
* Project & Design Consultation (2 hours)
* Per-Occurrence Liability Insurance Certificate including Water Ingress Coverage
* Workmanship Warranty & Annual Inspection for the life time of Warranty
* 24/7 Emergency Service respond for Break and Entry Restoration
* Variable hourly rates & Piece Work pricing Available as per complexity & tools required
* Government Grants & Payment Options For Home Improvement Projects accepted
||Paul St. Arnault
|Alternate Phone Numbers:
|Listed with TrustedPros since:
|Accepts credit cards:
|24 Hour emergency service:
Contact Marie-Ange Projects to request insurance details.
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.