Formerly known as ?St. Arnault Contracting? for 26 years, ï¿½Marie-Ange Projectsï¿½ is a construction company of mature origins, here to serve the community & operation with the ?Old School? Standards. Paul St. Arnault is a third generation Master Finishing Carpenter of a long line of French craftsmen. From Joseph St. Arnault of e read more...
Very poor. They're unable to communicate properly.
We don't know and have never met this person!!! With all due respect how could a person rate us if we've never even met???
Paul did several different carpentry jobs for us when we were renovating our home. I was so impressed with all of his work! His finishings were absolutely perfect, meticulously completed in a timely manner. Not once did I have to ask him to fix something or point out any mistakes which was so refreshing after having worked with several trades at the time. He always came to us when there was a decision to be made ensuring that we knew what the final work would look like. We have recommended him to many others and will continue to do so. Fantastic work, friendly guy and fair price.
We first encountered Paul's carpentry skills in a complete garage renovation.....insulation, sheeting, electrical coordination, lighting, painting.....it is now a caprenter's delight!!!
Our second encounter with Paul was a basement flooding.....so a complete rebuilding was necessary. His professionalism and attention to detail made the completed project better than it was before. Rebuilding cabinetry, door mouldings and castings, old fashioned baseboards, hardwood counter tops, staining and refinishing to match existing millwork were accomplished with professional integrity that only comes from experience and accumulated knowledge......for this we were most fortunate to find in Paul.
Marie-Ange Projects has a TrustScore™ of 3.0. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Calgary and the surrounding areas is 3.2. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Yes|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Social Media Profiles|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||1982|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2012|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
Architectural Design, Basement Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Bathtub Refinishing, Cabinetry and Millwork, Ceiling, Closet and Storage, Commercial Renovations, Countertops, Decks, Design Build, Fencing, Fireplaces, Furniture Repairs, Garage Construction, Home Additions, Home Construction, Home Inspection, Home Restoration, Home Theaters, Insulation, Kitchen Renovations, Non Slip Treatments, Property Maintenance, Shed Construction, Sunrooms, Tiling, Window Treatment, Windows and Doors
Formerly known as ?St. Arnault Contracting? for 26 years, Marie-Ange Projects is a construction company of mature origins, here to serve the community & operation with the ?Old School? Standards.
Paul St. Arnault is a third generation Master Finishing Carpenter of a long line of French craftsmen. From Joseph St. Arnault of early 1900?s-his Great Grandfather- who is the first on the long line of St. Arnault Master-Craftsmen we know of, to his Uncles -Georges & Rolland, his Father -Leon & his Brothers -Roger, Joe & Denis, Paul and his cousins, he had many coaches teaching him the Art of Wood Working long before starting official Apprenticeship (1978) & Civil Engineering Technology (1996) through The Okanagan College. With his many years of experience, Paul has a proven record of the high caliber of accuracy in Fine Finishing, Architectural Joinery, Carpentry & other aspects of Construction Projects.
We are here to help you with your home renovation project.
As an Award Winning & Highly Specialized Custom Finishing & Architectural Joinery Company we provide the following services:
* Custom Finishing Carpentry & Architectural Joinery:
* Crown Molding , Multi Layer Trimming & Baseboards Profiles
* Furniture Design, Build & Modification
* Stairs, Bannister & Wainscoting
* Wooden Antiquity & Heritage Home Restoration
* Accessibility Renovation & Home Adaptation For Seniors & Handicapped
* Cabinetry Design, Build & Installation
* Kitchen & Bath Re-modelling As Well As Interior Renovation
* Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry System Installation or Modification (IKEA, Pedini, Gazer, etc.)
* Feature Wall & Feature Room ( Wine Cellar, Theater Room, Man Cave, Turret Room, Cigar Lounge, Hidden Room )
* Add-in Architectural Features (False Beams, Tray Ceilings, Raised Wall Panels, Arches & Niches, Window Seat )
* Stand Alone & Built In Units ( Entertainment Unit, Library & Office Unit, Fire Place Unit, Pantry Unit & Wine Storage )
* Basic Finishing Carpentry
* Hanging Doors & Door Trim
* Window Trim Installation
* Fitting Shelving components
* Hardware Installation
* Sub flooring for Linoleum & Tile Floors
* Base Trim Installation
* Exterior Door & Window Adjustment
* Construction Consultation Services
The following courtesy services are included, at no extra charge :
* Project & Design Consultation (2 hours)
* Per-Occurrence Liability Insurance Certificate including Water Ingress Coverage
* Workmanship Warranty & Annual Inspection for the life time of Warranty
* 24/7 Emergency Service respond for Break and Entry Restoration
* Variable hourly rates & Piece Work pricing Available as per complexity & tools required
* Government Grants & Payment Options For Home Improvement Projects accepted
|Main contact(s):||Paul St. Arnault|
|Alternate Phone Numbers:||250-514-7711, 403-919-7171|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2012|
|Accepts credit cards:||Yes|
|24 Hour emergency service:||Yes|
|Legal structure:||Sole Proprietor|
|Insurance information:||Contact Marie-Ange Projects to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.