We are a team of engineers, electricians and entrepreneurs dedicated to integrating quality renewable energy systems aimed at optimal energy production and delivering long term revenue performance through Micro FIT and Feed in Tariff programs or reducing the energy expenditures through Net metering programs for commercial, institutional and resident read more...
My background: I would consider myself a very knowledgeable homeowner with an extensive technical background. Given my background, my standards tend to be much higher than the average homeowner.
- Nani is pleasant to deal with and truly worked with me to design a PV solution that met my goals. He possesses the technical knowledge to converse at a very low level or at a high level depending on the audience needs. He is able to work with homeowners who range from being very "hands-on" (like myself) to homeowners who choose to be "hands-off".
- Nani entertained my "outside the box" ideas on PV panel layout, wattage and type. We worked together to design an optimal mixed 72 cell (Poly) PV panel and 60 cell (Mono) PV panel design to get to an optimal total 10kW PV system. Fortunately the roof design of my house allows for the mismatched 72 cell panels to fit and additionally to be hidden from street view preserving aesthetics.
- On install day, the PV Panel Installer was on time and had a pleasant attitude. He worked quickly with no issues.
- The Electrician had a pleasant attitude and located the utility boxes and wiring runs per my specifications.
- The power generation forecasts that Nani provided in his original proposal was indeed within the ballpark of actuals. My system has only been up and running for 6 months and we've had more rain than normal so far this year. As expected my actuals are coming in slightly below projections at the moment.
One small item that could have been better with my experience:
- My system design solution includes power backup. Although I'm confident Nani's team can successfully deliver my power backup solution, it has taken longer than expected. Due to Nani's availability, we've agreed that work on this solution will start in September.
To summarize, Nani's team successfully installed my 10 kW PV system based on my custom component design, wiring layout and inverter location.
Overall I'm happy with my experience with Nani and New Dawn Energy. I would hire them again.
Thank you Bruce for your Business and taking time to share your experience of going solar with with New Dawn Energy Solutions. As you know we will be working on your backup solutions soon, delay was not entirely due to us. We will endeavour our best to find a solution that will meet all the requirements.
Thanks again for your feedback.
Did an excellent job. Communication was excellent and the job was done in a timely fashion.
Thank you Martin for your business and taking time to share your experience with our team.
Found New Dawn Solutions after searching reviews online for a solar panel install. Once I emailed Nani, he called me to go over some of the information I would soon be recieving.
After agreeing to use New Dawn, things moved smoothly after. they were flexible with install times, answered any question or concern promptly, and did a great job on our roof.
Their estimated revenue for us has been spot on 4 months later.
A pleasure to work with! Even after they've been paid, they are quick to reply to any of my questions.
Thanks Paul for your business and you taking time to share your going solar experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions. We appreciate it very much.
I contacted New Dawn last summer to find out more about their services and what it would cost. Nani followed up with me promptly and provided a detailed quote that showed what the system would cost and what I could expect to earn over the lifetime of the system. After some consideration we proceeded with the project. Nani and his team were great! They kept me up to date on their progress, stuck to their schedules and never hesitated to answer any of my questions. There were times during the project where we were held up waiting for our utility to perform some work or waiting on permits. Again, Nani kept us up to date and followed up with them when things seemed to stall. I really appreciated that. I would definitely recommend New Dawn Energy Solutions.
Thanks Robbie for your business and taking time to share your solar power system installation experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions.
New Dawn Energy Solutions has a TrustScore™ of 4.7. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Markham and the surrounding areas is 3.4. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Available upon request|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Available upon request|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Yes|
|Social Media Profiles|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2006|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2015|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
We are a team of engineers, electricians and entrepreneurs dedicated to integrating quality renewable energy systems aimed at optimal energy production and delivering long term revenue performance through Micro FIT and Feed in Tariff programs or reducing the energy expenditures through Net metering programs for commercial, institutional and residential customers.
We take holistic approach in evaluating the energy need and recommend the most appropriate energy solutions to suite clients needs. Our services include Site Assessment, System design, solar panel installation, Micro Fit solar application, energy audit, Monitoring, Maintenance and Project Management. We have been in business since 2006 and offers proven experience, quality workmanship and professional services to each and every customer that exceed their expectation.
We started providing solar energy solutions in 2006 well before Feed in Tariff programs were introduced. We provide turnkey grid-tie solar solutions under feed in tariff, Micro FIT and Net metering programs. We also provide turnkey off-grid solar energy solutions.
We can help you install solar panel systems with no money from your pocket. We look after the best interest of you.
We have done grid-tie and off-grid projects overseas as well.
New Dawn Energy Solutions was awarded Best of TrustedPros in 2016 for Solar Energy in Markham.
|Main contact(s)||Nani Pradeepan|
|Alternate Phone Numbers||416-721-9395,|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2015|
|Accepts credit cards||Yes|
|24 Hour emergency service||No|
|Licensing information||Licensing information available upon request|
|Insurance information||Insurance information available upon request|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.