The Company: OmegAurora Management Group Inc. was established to provide outstanding service to a variety of customers, not limited to- Owners, Engineers, Designers, Architects, Development Companies and more. Although our name may be new, we are not new to the marketplace. Our team carries over 45 years of combined experience in read more...
OmegAurora Management Group Inc. has a TrustScore™ of 3.8. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Abbotsford and the surrounding areas is 3.3. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Available upon request|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Available upon request|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Ever Provided False or Misleading Information||No|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2010|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2012|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
Accessibility, Alarm Systems, Basement Lowering, Basement Renovations, Cabinetry and Millwork, Carpentry, Carpeting, Caulking, Ceiling, Central Vacuums, Concrete Work, Countertops, Data Wiring, Decks, Demolition Work, Drywalling, Duct Cleaning, Electrical, Energy Inspections, Excavation Services, Fencing, Floor Heating, Floor Refinishing, Flooring, Foundation Repairs, Foundations, Framing, Garage Doors, Handyman Services, Heating & Air Conditioning, Home Additions, Home Inspection, Home Restoration, Home Theaters, Insulation, Kitchen Renovations, Locksmithing, Masonry, Mold Removal, Non Slip Treatments, Painting, Plastering, Plumbing, Power Washing, Roofing, Siding, Skylights, Stonework, Structural Engineering, Stucco, Tiling, Trash Removal, Water Heating, Water Treatment, Waterproofing, Welding, Window Treatment, Windows and Doors, Architectural Design, Design Build, Garage Construction, Hot Tubs, Interior Design, Land Surveying, Wallpapering, Wrought Iron
OmegAurora Management Group Inc. was established to provide outstanding service to a variety of customers, not limited to- Owners, Engineers, Designers, Architects, Development Companies and more. Although our name may be new, we are not new to the marketplace. Our team carries over 45 years of combined experience in the industry.
"To meet schedules and to stay within budget parameters, bringing to our customers the trust and assurance that they look for in today's marketplace, coupled with outstanding customer service."
Our primary focus:
- Provide unparalleled customer service by improving your project value with a high benefit to cost ratio.
- Deliver these services to you through first class, pre-qualified sub-trade installations, architectural solutions and process management in compliance with the standards, rules and regulations of our industry.
- All construction projects receive our Presidents' personal attention, providing jobsite management, constant review of construction scheduling, and continuous communication with the owner/architectural team.
- Give our clients the best finished product possible and to deliver high-quality, cost-effective projects on schedule by utilizing our professional management skills, and supporting a motivated, flexible, focused team.
We take great pride in the fact that all projects have been completed on schedule and within budget parameters.
- OmegAurora Management Group Inc. pursues a broad variety of projects, including the construction and renovation of industrial spaces, commercial offices, retail space, sports facilities, healthcare and educational institutions, and public assembly areas.
- Our company provides a broad range of pre-construction and post-construction services, including scheduling, estimating, budgeting, bid packaging, status reporting, as well as certificates of occupancy, warranty programs, moving services, and as-built documentation.
- Our management team provides meticulous field supervision coupled with quality control during all phases of manufacture and installation, whether on or off site.
- Expert blueprint assessment and collaborating with architects and engineers.
- We take pride in the fact that we can and do visit our suppliers on a regular basis to ensure that you are receiving the best value for your dollar.
- Our expertise in blueprint assessment and collaborating with architects and engineers throughout the course of a project provides assurance to the client that we are keeping within budget parameters that would otherwise unnecessarily consume the client's time and money.
- Our field personnel are kept informed in matters concerning updated construction schedules and other issues regarding active projects. Open communication and teamwork between management and field personnel plays a significant role in our success.
We look forward to doing business with you.
|Main Contact(s):||Kaayla Vedder , Bryan Vedder|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2012|
|Accepts credit cards:||No|
|24 Hour emergency Service:||No|
|Licensing Information:||Licensing information available upon request|
|Insurance Information:||Insurance information available upon request|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.