We specialize in sanding and refinishing all types of hardwood floors.
We are family owned Since 1999 and specializing in the following.
Sanding and refinishing of your old hardwood floors to make them look like new again!
Repairing your existing floor to get rid of any damage or stains or scratch marks.
We provide estimates in your home free of charge.
To book an appointment, or ask questions call or text us at 613-246-5868 between 9am - 5pm.
Options for Floor Refinishing
1. Screen and Coat (oil-based polyurethane)- is a light buffing of the floor to remove dirt and refresh the look of your dull floors and re-protects them for years to come.
Cost - $0.65 cents per square foot, $9.00 per step, with polyurethane.
2. Screen and Coat (Water Based)
The advantages of using this product is that it is very environmentally friendly and dries within a few hours.
Cost: $1.15 per square foot. Two coats of this product is applied.
3. Sand and refinish (natural base) - Heavy sanding with a drum sander to remove all of the existing finish, and apply new finish.
$1.25 Per Sqft with 2 coats of oil based polyurethane.
$1.50 Per Sqft with 3 coats of oil based polyurethane.
$1.75 Per Sqft with 3 coats of water base finish.
$2.00 Per Sqftwith 3 coats of water based with aluminum oxide.
4. Sand and refinish (stain applied) - Heavy sanding with a drum sander to remove all of the existing finish, apply one coat of your choice of stain (using our staining charts), and apply new finish. $2.00 per Sqft with 2 coats oil based polyurethane.
$3.00 with 3 coats of water based finishwith aluminum oxide
5. Sand and refinish stairs.
Steps starting at $18.00 per step for natural finish with polyurethane.
Risers (the backing of the stair) $5.00 each for natural finish with polyurethane.
Staining is extra $0.25 cents per Sqft, please contact us for further information.
Please note: these prices are based on a Minimum charge of $350 for (oil-based polyurethane). And Minimum charge of $450 for (water based with aluminum oxide).
||Steve St Louis
|Listed with TrustedPros since:
|Accepts credit cards:
|24 Hour emergency service:
Contact Overhaul Flooring to request licensing info.
Contact Overhaul Flooring to request insurance details.
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.