I am a small company, usually 1-3 people. Established in June 2021. I am from Toronto originally. I have done multiple complete renovations from the ground up. Not only that, but I have worked in the film industry for 3 years, doing very intricate work on various shows. We have over 50 years of experience between myself and my right-hand man& read more...
We will never allow businesses to pay for review alterations, editing, or removals. Published reviews have undergone strict examination to avoid fraudulent/fake review posting. Learn more.
I originally thought our old 10'x18' wooden garden shed was beyond repair ...the shingle roof was rotten, and so was some the siding. It looked charming, but was useless - so I was looking for someone to demolish and remove before I purchased a resin replacement. Razzy came and immediately saw the possibilities of restoring the shed. His price was very fair, and he was there when he said he would be (shocking weather notwithstanding). He stayed in touch and kept us updated throughout. In addition to replacing the roof with a tin roof, he replaced all the rotten wood, and hand built a new cedar door. He built a retaining wall to the side of the shed (a hill sloped down toward it). We are very pleased and would certainly engage him again. Highly recommend Razzy Black.
I would highly recommend Razzy to anyone who could use his services. He was very easy to work with; professional, knowledgeable and obviously cared about doing a good job, which was completed efficiently and on budget. He was open to suggested changes that we made and also offered some ideas of his own that improved the overall look and effectiveness of the deck. He was the first to discover we had a carpenter ant infestation, which, If he hadn't pointed it out, could have caused much more extensive damage to the house. He even worked on a Saturday and a Sunday in order to finish the job on time.
It was a pleasure to build your deck for you! Let me know if you want anything changed or touched up! Enjoy your beautiful deck! Im jealous!
His start was good and friendly. But this is the result of work he did for me.
Always pay him at the end of his work and after getting a warranty for the job done.
He is not responsible for the work he does. He left his job unfinished because of the moisture in plywood and bubbles under cover and messaged me that he is not able to finish the job.
I had to hire another person to fix the vinyl and finish the job, but he couldn't install the railings because the stairs were made wrong, as you see on the pictures. I was very patient and tried to solve the problem peacefully but he didn't cooperate and I have to take the case to court.
- Your stairs were made to code, there is nothing wrong with your new stairs.
- The railing you had on before was put on stairs that were too short for the rise of your deck.
- As for the bubbles in the Vinyl, I was told by other companies were normal and were off gassing. I stopped working on your deck because I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong and was going to hire another company to finish it. I was concerned that I had done something wrong, however based of what I've been told by other companies the bubbles were normal.
- I covered your deck with a brand-new tarp, the wind blew it off, and I came back and put weights on it to keep it down. I came by several times to check on it and remove the tarp to let it dry off, Every time I came, you told me to "Finish the deck, finish the deck!" I told you that it was not ready and needed some HOT, DRY days you wanted me to put the vinyl down in overcast/rainy weather. I told you I would not do that.
- You insulted me and my worker several times, telling me that I can't do this, I can't do that. I even added extra supports to your deck that were not there before.
- Then you demanded that I fix the railings that I DID NOT INSTALL. When I refused to fix another contractor's work, you told me that you are going to take me to court.
- Your deck did not grow or shrink your railings were put on improperly before I pulled your deck's floor up and replaced it, and therefore would be installed improperly again.
- You asked me if the vinyl decking would keep water off, which I said yes, however I informed you that you would need to change the slope of the deck as the pitch was too flat. You refused the additional work then yelled at me " that the water sits on your deck". Fix it! I paid you for a dry deck!"
- I told you to keep the remaining money owed to hire someone else. That I would help you find someone with more experience in vinyl decking then me to help me finish it, and if required pay out of pocket to finish the job.
I will see you in court.
Called Razi for a reno work at my place that turned to upgrade for more scope, per his suggestions to improve the place. All turned to worth what is paid for slightly over budget. Recommend using Razzi services for a good results.
Thank you very much Ali! I promise the work we did for you will pay off in the long run... especially your basement renovation.
Razzy's Renos Inc has a TrustScore™ of 3.5. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Maple Ridge and the surrounding areas is 3.2. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here to learn more.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Not yet provided|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Available upon request|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2021|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2021|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile and we cannot endorse or guarantee the performance of any contractor. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
Awnings, Basement Lowering, Basement Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Carpentry, Caulking, Concrete Work, Demolition Work, Fencing, Flooring, Foundation Repairs, Foundations, Framing, Garage Construction, Garage Doors, General Contracting, Gutters, Handyman Services, Home Additions, Home Construction, Home Restoration, Insulation, Kitchen Renovations, Power Washing, Shed Construction, Waterproofing
I am a small company, usually 1-3 people. Established in June 2021. I am from Toronto originally. I have done multiple complete renovations from the ground up. Not only that, but I have worked in the film industry for 3 years, doing very intricate work on various shows.
We have over 50 years of experience between myself and my right-hand man, we won't take on projects we cannot handle. We get the job done right, safely, and make sure our clients are happy.
|Main contact(s)||Razzy Black|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2021|
|Warranty||I offer a minimum 90 day warranty on all labour. My avg warranty is 1-5 years.|
|Accepts credit cards||Yes|
|24 Hour emergency service||Yes|
|Licensing information||Contact Razzy's Renos Inc to request licensing info.|
|Insurance information||Contact Razzy's Renos Inc to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.
Razzy's Renos Inc has contributed 5 responses to the following questions posted in the 'Ask the Pros' forum