What I wanted in a contractor:
- great work/results
What I got when I hired Renovation Final Finish:
All of the above and more. From the moment I met Ben, I knew his was the company to go with and I was not disappointed.
What was done:
- plumbing for old shower moved across to other side of the floor
- new floor
- electrical (addition of pot lights with light switches, wall sconces, additional outlets,
wall heater and ceiling fan)
- tiling of new floor and glass shower with marble border
- installation of glass shower and base and faucets
- addition of custom tiled shower nook with 2 marble shelves
- new plumbing for bathtub
- installation of pedestal tub and faucets
- installation of marble topped vanity with double sinks
- installation of new toilet
- added mouldings around doors and windows
- addition of marble threshold at base of doors x2
- 2 doors replaced with addition of glass handles and locks
- wainscotting installed on walls
- painting of walls and ceiling
We gutted the en suite master bathroom with the intent of getting rid of a water leak that had made its way into our kitchen ceiling. We expanded what was once a teeny tiny pre-fab shower to one that is now 5 feet of glass and took out an 80's old sunken tub see before and after pics below). I gave Ben and his team - Dustin, Johnny and Corey - pictures of what I wanted and what they delivered was much more than I could have hoped for. The pictures don't do the end result justice. Any problems that arose were dealt with by bringing me solutions and can do attitudes versus, 'that can't be done' (although Ben told me if there was something I wanted he would make it work). They showed up on time and left the work area and around it, really, really clean when they left for the day. They were incredibly kind to my dog who was under foot every step of the way. Ben answered every email, text and phone call I made (and there were lots) and always got back to me immediately. The end result is truly spectacular.
I highly recommend this company and would not hesitate to have them back in my home to do other work. In fact, they would be the first ones I would call. Frankly, you would be lucky to have them. While I don't want to make my contact details public here, should you decide to hire Ben, don't hesitate to ask him for my phone number and/or email and I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.