I specialize in cultured stone projects for residential and commercial properties. The possibilities involving cultured stone are endless: adding a stone feature wall, updating an old brick fireplace, or transforming the exterior of your home are easy and inexpensive ways to add value and style to any home or business. WHY CULTURED STONE? read more...
Rick Minnings Cultured Stone Work has a TrustScore™ of 3.4. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Barrie and the surrounding areas is 3.2. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Not yet provided|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Yes|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2004|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2011|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
I specialize in all sorts of custom stone projects, including cultured stone, bricks, flagstone, and glass blocks. I have over 30 years of experience in the masonry business and can do pretty much any job, big or small, interior or exterior, involving masonry.
I specialize in designing and building custom fireplaces using attractive and durable cultured stone. The stone can be applied over outdated brick fireplaces, quickly and inexpensively. Gas/electric fireplaces can be installed in any room, no chimneys required.
Increase the attractiveness of additions by adding cultured stone to the exterior. Cultured stone can be useful to make additions go with the flow of the rest of the house, increasing curb appeal. No foundations or footings are necessary. Cultured stone is applied directly to the wall.
Why use wallpaper when you can create beautiful feature walls with cultured stone? Quickly and inexpensively increase the value of your home. Looks great in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms or bathrooms. Unique and attractive! Exterior possibilities as well.
I specialize in cultured stone projects for residential and commercial properties. The possibilities involving cultured stone are endless: adding a stone feature wall, updating an old brick fireplace, or transforming the exterior of your home are easy and inexpensive ways to add value and style to any home or business.
WHY CULTURED STONE?
Benefits of cultured stone (interior)
- Cultured stone can be applied to any wall without needing a foundation (meaning, it can be applied to a non-load bearing wall)
- It is durable and can be applied to interior or exterior walls
- It can be applied to gas or electric fireplaces to give the illusion of a chimney (looks great if you re adding a fireplace to a bedroom or bathroom, only a plug is needed!)
- Add cultured stone to your kitchen backsplash for a simple and stunning update
- Create a dramatic feature wall anywhere in your house by adding cultured stone
- Turn your basement into your own personal lounge with a cultured stone wet bar
- It s maintenance free
Benefits of cultured stone (exterior)
- Dress up the front of a house with cultured stone (no foundation needed)
- Can be applied over most brick and stucco
- Old aluminum siding can be removed and replaced with cultured stone with very little prep work
- The majority of my business is achieved through customer referrals (please feel free to contact me for references)
- I listen to what my customers want
- I m a perfectionist, and I work hard to ensure that the work is done properly and meets my standards of quality
- I am easy going and friendly
- I love my job and I think that s reflected in my work. I have over 30 years of experience in the masonry business.
- I am always sure to leave my job sites clean when finished
- I work hard to ensure that jobs are completed on time
Feel free to contact me if you re interested in adding cultured stone to your home or business whether you have a bland wall, an out-dated exterior, or are looking to add a fireplace to your living room I d be happy to work with you and your budget to transform your space into something you re guaranteed to love.
The majority of my work takes place in the Barrie and Toronto area, but I have travelled as far north as Parry Sound, throughout the Muskokas (cultured stone looks great on cottages), Collingwood and also the Greater Toronto Area.
Not living in any of these areas? I am willing to travel (within reason), so contact me and we can discuss.
You may contact me by phone: 705.726.9506
|Main contact(s):||Rick Minnings|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2011|
|Accepts credit cards:||No|
|24 Hour emergency service:||No|
|Legal structure:||Sole Proprietor|
|Licensing information:||Contact Rick Minnings Cultured Stone Work to request licensing info.|
|Insurance information:||Contact Rick Minnings Cultured Stone Work to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.