How to work like a general constructor in London Ontario with a licence in Quebec

Question Icon
Posted by: from Montreal
5/9/2012 at 2:13:40 AM

I am a general constructor. I have a client who want to build a temple in London Ontario. Could I work overthere?

What I should do to get a permit to work in London Ontario?


User Icon
Robert from Electrilight Ltd. in Oakville
Date/Time5/9/2012 at 6:34:08 AM

Are you licensed federally or only provincially?

Most companies who are licensed provincially cannot work out of province and invoice people.

Quebec rules are very different from the rest of Canada, so call your ministry of labour as ask what papers you need.

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.

Get Free Estimates

Post your project and compare offers from top-rated pros.