Wondering what the average cost of pressure treated fence 85 linear feet would cost?
There are many factors in calculating fence cost.
1. Style. Ie. Full privacy. Shadowbox. Etc.
2. Post size. Ie. 4x4. 6x6.
3. Construction. Ie. 2x4 or 2x6 top and bottom rails.
4. Soil conditions ie. Rocky or Sandy soil.
5. Fence location ie. Obstacles or hills.
But to give a rough estimate could be between $28.00 and $40.00 per lineal foot.
Hope this helps.
The average cost of pressure treated fence,supply and install is $ 7.00 / Lineal Foot.
Does not include posts, anchored with concrete 4' below grade, lattice, stain or any extra bells and whistles. Those all cost extra.
* Fence price average cost for 5'-6' high.
Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.Find your home service pro