Categories

Cost to build out a therapist clinic 60x20, 1350sqft

Question Icon
Posted by: from Toronto
4/27/2016 at 2:39:55 PM

I am opening a therapist clinic that features fitness classes (2 rooms), registered massage (1 room) and stretching (1 room), bathrooms (2) and nutritional consulting (1 room). The space is 20x60 and 1,350sqft. What i'd be looking for is the ceiling to be exposed, polished concrete floors and two of the fitness rooms to have hardwood, uninsulated walls to divide the space, two bathrooms, painting and have all electrical and plumbing done. Looking for the most economical and budget friendly fixtures but still need it to look good for the wellness clientelle.

Only looking for cost ideas right now.

Cost to build out a therapist clinic 60x20, 1350sqft
REPLIES (4)
User Icon
Donald from KCMC Inc in Burlington
Date/Time4/27/2016 at 5:36:50 PM

Dear Chris,

Based on your requirements and project size a fair budget price would be between $60 to $70,000.00.

Regards,

KCMC Inc

User Icon
Frank from DCL Group in Vaughan
Date/Time4/27/2016 at 6:47:32 PM

Hi Chris we have built a number of clinics,and fitness facilities and although you can do a good job with between $ 65.00 to $ 75.00 per sq. ft.

You need to pay special attention to mechanical requirements like heating and cooling specifically zoned temperature control.

Millwork can take a bite out of your budget as well.. If you have a set of drawings and finishing details we can provide you a better quote upon reviewing them. Don't forget Mechanical Engineer will be required. Electrical not so much.

Best Regards,

Frank Deluca

User Icon
Date/Time4/27/2016 at 9:23:07 PM

It could be in the range of $50k but still, we have to see it to properly be able to give you the right price.

User Icon
Steve from OMC Contracting in Kitchener
Date/Time4/28/2016 at 6:56:39 AM

Hi Chris,

To give you price, one needs to see it otherwise this guessing is waste of time. I done so much commercial work and know what I'm talking about. My advise is that you select few contractors and show them location. Then you know the price they give you is going to be real numbers.

Steve

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.
Categories

Get quotes from top-rated contractors

x