How to get a federal general construction licence

Question Icon
Posted by: from Montreal Quebec
2/25/2016 at 7:36:40 AM

I am living in Quebec. I have a Province license only. How could I get a federal construction license, so I could work out of the Province?

User Icon
Date/Time2/25/2016 at 9:06:51 AM

Hi There,

I don't think there is a a fcl - you would need to get licences for the provinces/territories you want to work in.

User Icon
James from Jaycar Homes in Calgary
Date/Time2/25/2016 at 9:13:35 AM

You have to get a license for each province you would like to work and in most cases a municipal license. You will also have to get WCB in each province.

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.

Get Free Estimates

Post your project and compare offers from top-rated pros.