Is an Alberta Gasfitter B Licence valid to pull permits in Saskatchewan?

Question Icon
Posted by: from Cold Lake
3/12/2015 at 2:38:11 PM

Is an Alberta Gasfitter B Licence valid to pull permits in Saskatchewan?


User Icon
Date/Time3/12/2015 at 3:52:29 PM

In order to pull permits in SK you need to be registered as a SK gas contractor. You can only register as a SK gas contractor if you have a SK gas fitter license or employ a person who has such a license.

I moved to SK from BC and had to change my BC class B license to SK domestic gas license before they registered me as a gas contractor.

In order to get a SK domestic gas license you need to get $10000 bond, pay the gas license fee and fill out the appropriate form.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.

Get Free Estimates

Post your project and compare offers from top-rated pros.