License and Certificate required

Question Icon
Posted by: from Edmonton
5/4/2022 at 6:56:23 PM


What kind of license and certification are required for trade people if they have to install whole home Air condition in City of Edmonton?


User Icon
Date/Time5/7/2022 at 9:21:30 PM

You should be a licensed HVAC mechanic/installer and business as well

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.

Get quotes from top-rated contractors