Question Icon
Posted by: from Scarborough


I want to know where I can get a gas license, a/c license, and election license? Is there a coures for it? if yes where can I find it?

plz and thx

User Icon

Hi Kevin,

Your going to have to go to College to obtain those licences. George Brown offers courses. You can check out other College's as well as they also may offer courses. Good Luck.

Traci Kroft

Arrow Contracting

User Icon

To get an electrical licence you will need to complete 9000 hours of apprenticeship. Once that is complete you will have to work for two additional years and write for a Master Electrician licence. Once that is complete then you can apply for an Electrical Contracting Licence.

A long but rewarding process.



John Kuehnl-Cadwell

Master Electrician

Datawise Solutions Inc

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.

Get quotes from top-rated contractors