Qualified Plumber/Gasfitter

Question Icon
Posted by: from Regina
12/3/2011 at 1:39:48 PM

Is there a registery I could check to be sure that the plumber has certification to install gas appliances in Saskatchewan? If I believe that a person is installing furnaces with out the proper certification who do I report this to?

User Icon
Date/Time12/3/2011 at 2:05:04 PM

Hi Kelly:

Gas outfitters must be ticketed in British Columbia. I am sure that the same is in Sask as well.

Contact your local Natural Gas or major propane supplier. They will have the information to source out the technician that you are thinking of hiring. Also, it is your right to ask for the tech to supply his credentials.

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.

Get Free Estimates

Post your project and compare offers from top-rated pros.