We have a wooden fence that was not well maintained by previous home owner. It's about 6 feet high, with 8 foot sections, 11 sections long. Each post is cemented in at a depth of about 2-3 feet (discovered this when we attempted to replace a single post).
My question would be what would be the approximate total cost to have the fence removed (including posts and cementing), and a full new fence put in (with cementing)?
Would be looking for pressure treated boards, not too picky on type of wood.
Accurate cost depends on a number of factors:
1. Dimensions of your lumber
2. Accurate footage of the fence
3. Number of gates & bracing
4. Grade, landscaping and access concerns
5. Style / Design of fence
Based on a rough measurement of 88 linear feet, no gates and going with a standard pressure treated fortress 1 fence you would be looking at $4,900 - $5,800 and included in that price would be:
1. Full construction of fence
2. All materials for construction
3. Removal and disposal of old fencing
4. Site cleaning, landscape repairs and spray down if necessary
5. Workmanship Guarantee / 5 Year Warranty - which requires us to break the frost line at 36" so your posts would be set in concrete 42"+ below grade (3.5ft)
Owner / General Manager
First Class Fencing
Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.Find your home service pro