Water Service Pipe

Question Icon
Posted by: from Welland
10/15/2013 at 8:19:09 PM

The City is requiring me to have the water service pipe coming from the mains to the house repaired. What kind of contractor does this kind of thing, a plumber?

User Icon
Babak (Bob) from AV Services in Richmond Hill
Date/Time10/15/2013 at 11:41:31 PM


Yes, a plumber or general contractor.

User Icon
Brad from BK Construction in Ottawa
Date/Time10/16/2013 at 12:27:18 AM

A plumber for sure.

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.

Get Free Estimates

Post your project and compare offers from top-rated pros.