I am writing an analytical/recommendation report for school (college). My report is titled "Analysis to determine the best drain/waste/vent piping system" (residential use only). The questions below are mainly what I am focusing on but any information about these piping materials is appreciated!
1. What are the most common materials used?
2. Keeping these materials in mind, what are their cost per foot for a 4" pipe?
3. What would be the time frame and cost of installation for these materials?
4. What is the corrosion resistance of these materials?
5. What is the sound resistance of these materials?
6. What is the flame resistance of these materials?
7. What is the smoke resistance of these materials?
Thanks so much for your help!
I didn't know that you could delegate school reports and still get credit for them!!
Google is your best friend!
You could also drop in to your local plumbing supply store and take a coffee and a dozen donuts - probably a great way to start a conversation and learn something.
Good Luck with it.
Kettleby Handyman Services
Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.Find your home service pro