Categories

What should I expect to pay per sq ft to install 3000 sq ft of drywall in a basement in Peterborough?

Question Icon
Posted by: from Peterborough
3/16/2021 at 7:26:39 AM

Price to have drywall installed and price to finish it. New basement, typical room (approx 3200 sq ft of board). Level 5 finish, nothing tricky, a few bulkheads. Job is located in Peterborough.

REPLIES (4)
User Icon
TrustedPros Inc. in Toronto
Date/Time3/16/2021 at 8:44:27 AM

Hi Peter,

We hope you find this discussion forum helpful.

If you wish to hire a contractor for your project, may we recommend submitting your post in the "Get Free Estimates" section of our website, by following this link: https://trustedpros.ca/post We will locate top-rated contractors that specialize in the services you require.

Kind regards,

TrustedPros Inc.

support@trustedpros.ca

User Icon
Rafael from Handyman Services Ca in York
Date/Time3/16/2021 at 11:50:40 AM

Hi dear,

You will spend about $1.500 to 2.000 for 3.000sqft of drywall.

Consider taping and painting as well.

Have a good morning day!

Rafael

User Icon
Date/Time3/16/2021 at 12:46:29 PM

Goodmorning Peter Kody from King Crown Construction Inc. I'd like to help you out with this and with everything ready to go, I.e. walls plumb/level, insulation and vapor barrier up, cost of 5/8 type x drywall, Install and putty work, it would be any where from 3 to 6$ and sq.ft. depending on material choices, ease of access and time frame. Painting would come at an extra cost.

Thanks Peter.

User Icon
Date/Time3/17/2021 at 8:22:52 PM

min rate from any reputable company that will provide a professional job and taping for a finish to paint ready is $3.50/sqft all inclusive. I never recommend hiring the cheap amateurs. walls and paint are 1st thing you notice a bad job will cost double to fix and look terrible if left.

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.
Categories

Get quotes from top-rated contractors

x