Who to call?

Question Icon
Carleton Place
2/14/2012 at 12:26:08 PM

Our decorative outside fan vent blew off which has left some exposure. Need someone to go up on a ladder and repace it (hubby has bad foot so cannot do it himself ).

I really do not know who to call for this.

Thank you

User Icon
Date/Time2/14/2012 at 1:33:31 PM

I would post your project on this site to gain greater attention in your specific area.


KIngsway Construction Inc

Glenn Rosborough

User Icon
Date/Time2/14/2012 at 4:49:40 PM

It's a small repair, so a handyman service or self-employed contractor would be the best equipped and motivated to handle this work.

Lou Orazem


Inspire Homes Inc.

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.

Get Free Estimates

Post your project and compare offers from top-rated pros.