Who do you call to install a bathroom vent?

Question Icon
Posted by: from Toronto
11/6/2014 at 3:43:08 PM


Which type of contractor do you call for something like this? Either installing a fan, or replacing/fixing an existing installation?


User Icon
Robert from Electrilight Ltd. in Oakville
Date/Time11/6/2014 at 9:19:33 PM

Electrician, but not many wish to climb into attics to replace it. Those that do, will charge a premium for the discomfort.

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.

Get Free Estimates

Post your project and compare offers from top-rated pros.