Build Houses fore sale

Question Icon
Posted by: from Laval
2/10/2011 at 9:18:40 AM


I am interested in starting to build new homes, fore sale. What liceneces would be needed in order to proceed with my idea. If I where to hire licenenced workers, would I need a permit also, in order to resell the property?

User Icon
Date/Time2/15/2011 at 5:53:14 PM

In Niagara Falls, Ontario you would require building permits for the construction of the house. You are required to register with Tarion Warranty Corporation. Also in Ontario you do not require any licenses to sell the house, you can list it privately yourself or hire a real estate agent professional to sell the property for you.

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.

Get Free Estimates

Post your project and compare offers from top-rated pros.