What would it roughly cost to renovate 2 bedrooms as detailed below:
- each room roughly 12x11ft
- each room has one window which needs upgrading
- replace door to each
- replacing old knob and tube wiring (one light a 3 electrical outlets in each)
- insulation (one room as 2 walls + ceiling, the other has one wall + ceiling)
- Drywall, mud tape and pain
* I will be leaving trim and flooring until later as want unity with the rest of house when renovated.
Thanks for the info!
What other reply said seems about right. You should plan around 20k for the entire project just to be sure you have enough budget..
Without seeing it and planning out things is just a wide guess work.
Just your kt wire could swing from 1k to 4k based on how where the room is in the house and where it is going and how to get it done.
Then you got question like how big the windows, door size and style, wall finishes (paint, tiles vs fiberglass) all varies the estimate price somewhat.
Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.Find your home service pro