Categories

Replacing windows in a 1970 2 level split

Question Icon
Posted by: from St Albert
5/2/2012 at 4:06:25 PM

Hi! we need to replace most, if not all of the windows in the home we are purchasing. I've been searching for an average cost of this type of upgrade in order to put a budget together and haven't been able to find anything.

I know a lot of it will depend on the type and size of the windows but could someone please provide me with an average cost or a price range even? If more information is needed to provide a price range I'd be happy to provide it.

Thanks so much for the help!

Cassy

REPLIES (1)
User Icon
Date/Time5/3/2012 at 11:32:38 AM

Hi Cassy,

You need to give more details for an estimate.

How ever :

You can replace the windows with keeping the existing frame or replace it too.

Materials and options will very the price too.

Also your location in Canada will also play a factor.

You can probably look into a $40 to $60 per square foot.

Hope this help

Thanks

Harry C.

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.
Categories

Get quotes from top-rated contractors

x