Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Halifax homeowners have planned for their Handyman projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 13 Handyman projects posted by homeowners in Halifax seeking the services of local Handyman Services. Total estimated value of these projects is $20,000.00 with a per project average of $1,538.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Handyman project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Halifax Handyman Services.
I am looking for a contractor in Halifax, NS to provide me with a quotation for the following scope of work at a video store:
- Remove tvs from the fixtures, (except one in cash area -replace with working tv if necessary);
- Remove existing hanging fixtures from sales floor (wood fixtures and brackets to be disposed);
- Verify which tvs are in working condition and keep aside to be installed at the other stores (listed below) or left on site;
- Install 2, 40 flat panel LCD tvs into ceiling brackets and poles ensuring that the tvs are locked into the brackets. ensure that you use the proper support braces (unistrut) where necessary to secure the bracket. Try to use the existing support system where possible;
- Ensure power cord and cabling is hidden inside pole;
- TVs are to be installed at minimum of 7 feet above the floor;
- Supply, cut and install ceiling tiles where required;
Hi, looking for someone who can do some room renovations, including:
-assessing windows/door/walls for water/air leakage
-laying hardwood floor
-painting/trim work for walls
-assessing/repairing small deck off bedroom (about 6' by 6')
Not sure on square footage, but it's a normal sized bedroom, in a house that's about 60 years old. If the price is right and work is done well, there's definitely more that could be done in other rooms.
I want to install a wall mounted TV stand. Its a 42 inch TV and the articulated arm is a bit heavy so it needs some proper support. I can't find a solid stud behind the wall where I want it to go. I think its time to call someone for help.
P.S. I am in a bit of a time line. It should be done by March 22.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started