Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Bolton homeowners have planned for their Deck projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 12 Deck projects posted by homeowners in Bolton seeking the services of local Deck Builders. Total estimated value of these projects is $108,000.00 with a per project average of $9,000.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
50 yr old house, enclose a porch that has an exsisting roof thats part of the house....currently has a deck wooden porch....no plumbling required ONLY FOR extending kitchen to EAT IN...so just place a sitting area.
AT the same time we would like to a carport/Garagealong side this enclosure beside it
Remove and Dispose:
- exising raised wooden deck, pilings, two stair cases, roughly 250 SF, in backyard
Supply and Install:
- 100 SF 2nd story landing from walkout kitchen (pressure treated)
- stariway to ground level (pressure treated)
- 300 SF ground level deck (pressure treated)
- planters, benches, steps to lawn (pressure treated)
- optional pergola with privacy screen (pressure treated)
- site clean-up, lawn repairs
- prime and paint
Porch requires renovation. It was installed 15 years ago and the footing (approximately 4 feet down) has dropped resulting in the block footing dropping causing a crack in the concrete blocks. The top is poured and reinforced concrete so the slab is good its just the block foundation which requires replacement or refurbishment.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started