Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Brampton homeowners have planned for their Waterproofing projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 19 Waterproofing projects posted by homeowners in Brampton seeking the services of local Waterproofing Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $110,000.00 with a per project average of $5,789.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Two basement walls have water seepage from external pressure. One area is 18"x60" which has been done previously sometime in this 15 year old house. Another area is 10"x48" not touched before. Both places need external water proofing from inside through injecting polyurethane of another product. Work to be done in January.
150 Linear Feet ...
Looking to ensure that basement stays dry.
It was flooded in the big rain and I have removed the finished basement and taken everything to the dump.
I want to waterproof the basement so that it stays dry and does not develop mold or mildew.
Please come to check it out and provide an estimate.
1) Cut concrete at side door
- dig down from lawn to weeping tiles (c/b 8-9 ft)
- install a drainage pipe (with a 8"x8" grate above) from ground to weeping tile.
- open up a down spout from roof top to weeping tiles at same location - c/b 20' to weeping tile.
2) Cut concrete at basement patio floor
- dig down from patio to weeping tiles (c/b 2-3 ft)
- install a drainage pipe (with a 8"x8" grate above) from patio to weeping tile
- relocate a down spout from roof top to weeping tiles at same location - c/b 20' to weeping tile.
3) redo all concrete work that was broken
We need someone to look into the source of a water leak recently discovered in our basement coming from the foundation wall. We wish to have this issue repaired. Our foundation walls are concrete. Please advise how soon you can come to fix the issue and how much this repair would cost.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started