Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other East York homeowners have planned for their Bathroom Renovation projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 6 Bathroom Renovation projects posted by homeowners in East York seeking the services of local Bathroom Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $81,000.00 with a per project average of $13,500.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Bathroom Renovation project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of East York Bathroom Contractors.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
1. Remove existing ceiling, walls, and floor tiles and adjacent linen closet.
2. Relocate plumbing for vanity and sink to opposite wall keeping same toilet and bathtub footprint
3. Install new toilet, vanity, sink, and bathtub
4. Install new exhaust fan and lighting fixture(s)
5. Install tiles for bathtub surround and flooring
6. Supply and install drywall on walls/ceiling as required; tape/mud and primed only
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started