Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Etobicoke homeowners have planned for their Painting projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 20 Painting projects posted by homeowners in Etobicoke seeking the services of local Painting Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $139,500.00 with a per project average of $6,975.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Request an estimate on the following job:
Our condo is approx 1000sq.ft.
We have 2 bedrooms, 2 washrooms, a small den, living room, a small foyer and a small walk-in closet.
The ceiling is popcorn type.
The closing is 24th july - and we are planning to get it painted before 29th July.
We are planning to move in on 29th July (afternoon/evening).
So, with the above information - is it possible to provide the following details?
1. Are you available between 25th-29th July?
2. If yes, what would be a ball-park estimate and what would be covered? If doors/window frames are to be painted as well - how much would be the additional cost?
3. Would there be a written contract?
4. How would be the billing work? Would it be per day or a flat rate?
5. If billing is per day - how many working hours would be covered during the day?
6. how many days will it take to paint this?
7. How much additional will it cost to smooth out the popcorn ceiling?
8. Would a cleanup be included?
9. If we are not satisfied with the job for some reason (visible bumps on the walls etc); what would be done to resolve it?
10. how many paints of coat will be applied?
11. for cracks etc, you would be plastering them as well?
12. Which type of paint would you suggest to be the best?
13. How much time would be required for the paint to dry up completely?
Approximately 1200 Sq ft of popcorn ceiling in a condo to be removed. Ceiling painted. Then, living room, dining room and master (plus hallway) representing about 900sqft room size of walls to be painted.
I am an owner taking possession of the condo on the 13 and looking to start immediately. Need complete by end of April.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started