Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Grimsby homeowners have planned for their General Contracting projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 12 General Contracting projects posted by homeowners in Grimsby seeking the services of local General Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $710,500.00 with a per project average of $59,208.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
We are looking for a quote to complete a long list of repairs and renovations to a residential dwelling that was built in the 1930's/1940s. The house is roughly 2200 sq ft and located on a landscaped lot of 52' x 150'. Majority of renovations required include:
- complete kitchen remodelling
- complete bathroom remodelling (2 bathrooms)
- rewiring from 2 prong outlets to current standards (currently has some knob and tube wiring)
- new furnace
- add central air conditioning
- partial basement completion
- new water lines
- moving laundry hook up from upstairs to downstairs
- room addition on 2nd floor above the kitchen (approx. 14' x 12')
- new carpet on stairs and hallway
- new detached garage
- removal of asbestos siding (on one side of house) and replacement with vinyl siding
-new exterior soffits and trim
Adding a mud room in the garage opening into the main foyer. Room size about 5ft x 8ft.
Also, need to widen existing master bedroom closet opening to accomodate double bi-folding door for future closet organizer addition.
Finally, want to replace existing 2nd floor carpet in hallway and bedrooms(3) with new hardwood flooring in hallway & masterbdrm and new carpet in bedrooms 2 & 3.
1. remove/dispose 2nd level hallway & 3 bedrooms existing carpet, replace hallway & mstr bdrm with new hardwood floor.
2. extend width of existing single door in mastr bdrm "walk-in" closet to accommodate double bi-fold.
Item 1 is main priority, items 2 & 3 are secondary and under consideration.
3. repaint 2nd level hallway/stairwell & master bdrm
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started