Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Innisfil homeowners have planned for their General Contracting projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 26 General Contracting projects posted by homeowners in Innisfil seeking the services of local General Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $1,310,000.00 with a per project average of $50,384.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
I have a property which is 50' x 200' located in innisfil ontario, i would like to build a 3 bed 2 and a half bath 1800 sq. foot bungalow with full height unfinshed basement, there is sewers at lot line but no water, would need a well. I would like a rough e$timate to see if this is the right route for me.
Would like a plan base for this 24 x 22 garage built with the slab or a foundation installed with electrical and siding completed.Would like builder to come out to lot for ideas and to give me general quote. Please give me info so I can contact you.
The garage is actually with 16 X 22 with a 8 x 22 porch.The excavation can include an enhanced slab if you think footing is another alternative.Also the post will be upgraded,so will the garage door roughly 9 X 7.The entry door will be sliding or double french.
The contractor will provide permit on my behalf.
I have a few jobs around the house to get done. Replacing doors (inside) including casings, 6 in total, plus the master bedroom to be done. New carpet, paint, window treatment, new bi-fold door, casings, trim, ect. Also, spare room paint, new trim, carpet, bi-fold door, ect.
Bungalow, about 1500 sq ft. Built early 70's, Not all can be done at one time, but I need to get started. I am the owner, and will organize with the contractor each job.
I have a 20 year old home that I would like to add a 25ft x 35 ft addition to. 1 story with block foundation. It will have 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a laundry room. Basement section unfinished for the moment. Lots of access around the home for machinery.
Existing home has a block foundation.
We would like a budget # / price to complete the work from start to finish.
Maybe some budget sqft cost would be nice to start off.
Thanks for your time.
Relocate kitchen (10x12), relocate front door, take wall down (possible load baring wall). Relocate laundry, electrical outlets and lighting, drywall, plumbing, gas tankless water heater, small bathroom, repair existing large bathroom. Possible structural issues may need to be addressed. Floor throughout for a 1100 + sq ft bungalow with crawl space. Bring all up to code. Some of the sizes in the images may not match exactly to each other because of the program I used. But you get the gist of it I hope.
Sandy cove home.
Need (used) kitchen cabinets installed (painted first), all trim done, floor.
Ceilings dry walled (approx 1200 sq ft)
Bathroom 1- tub installed, walls painted and tiled.
Bathroom 2- ensuite :demo, wall moved. New shower, all finishes.
Kitchen Renovation Checklist:
Please give us a quote along with start time and completion date.
KITCHEN CABINETS AND COUNTERTOP IS ALREADY PURCHASED BY US.
- Remove existing kitchen cabinets and countertops
- Remove all existing bulkheads
- Remove and open up main wall for breakfast bar to Dinning room
- Open door way entrance to kitchen by 2'
- Remove existing sliding glass back door and kitchen window above sink
- Disposal/ customer will decide which side of drive way for waste bin location
- Structure/ use laminated €œ LV€ beams (2) for structural support over top of new breakfast bar location (12 ' opening with no visible post)
- Build / fabricate new walls to accommodate new back door & window openings including installation (customer will supply door & window)
- Drywall, tape, sand and paint all new construction areas (customer will confirm colours at a later date
- Dimmer switch on (10) 3€ round pot-lights with white finish/ (10) IC boxes in attic
- (3) fixture over top of breakfast bar opening (customer will supply lights) installation included
- (1) fixture over island in kitchen area (customer will supply light) installation included
- (6) 2€ round under cabinet lights on separate switch
- Remove or relocate any receptacles and switches to accommodate new kitchen layout such as fridge & stove etc€
- Install SS Range hood (customer will supply) to be vented outside through soffit if possible/ roof if necessary
- Add new water shut-offs if necessary
- Install New sink & faucet (customer will supply)
- Installation of dishwasher
- Run new €œ cold€ water line and install ice-maker for new fridge
- Install 2€ X 4€ stone tile / brick pattern on all walls under cabinets and sink window wall from countertop to ceiling includes grout
- (Customer will supply tiles/stone)
3 areas of the main floor of a 2 story with a finished basement. Required work:
1. Main floor family room is raised up 1 step. Would like to reduce that down so the floor is level throughout the main floor.
2. Kitchen reno. We require a complete kitchen reno on our approx 21X12 kitchen including removing a wall between family room to create an open concept.
3. Main floor master bedroom. Requires taking a bedroom and laundry room area and combining to create a master ensuite and walk in closet.
We request to be able to meet onsite with someone tomorrow (Friday) afternoon.
-house is 11 years old, want to enlarge a room by moving wall and replacing space with wardrobe that's currently in the basement.
-no renovations done to date that I know of, just moved in.
-I need many different trades, so one company that offers many skills is best.
-will also want other small projects done in other areas ie:move chandelier, move light switch, new trim and larger window ledges.
-as well as discuss possible kitchen changes ie: backsplash, counter, flooring, some cupboard configuration changes.
Drawings for changes to the basement/ possible addition to house. Basement flooded so basement is gutted and we need several trades in to fix issues. Weeping tile/ outside dig, waterproof, open a separate entrance to basement, resize rooms and finishing, electrical issues, plumbing in house, repair tile in bathroom under toilet/ leeking to basement. Replace rotted floor, 2nd bathroom leeking through electrical lighting in basement. Duct work disconnected in 2 areas in home. Need heat ducts opened in basement to supply heat in family areas. Lots to do.
Lift cabin building approx. 25 ft. x 20 ft. 2 bedrooms/ 1 - 2 piece bath. Level and install block supports at 4-6 contact spots.. Cabin is solid wood construction approx. 50 yrs. old. Raising height approx. 8-12 in.
Located at Big Bay Point, Lake Simcoe, Innisfil.
Quick, easy job.
We are thinking that the ramp could come up the side of the house on the driveway then turn and go up onto a deck and then a small incline into the back patio door to main level of house. The existing deck might need to be better supported due to having a new septic put in. (ground might have sunk a bit shifting the deck). The house is approximately 40 years old. Height needed somewhere between 4 to 5 feet from ground to back door.
680 sq ft cottage. We want to gut and turn into yr round home. Will need all new wiring, drywall, new bathroom, insulation in ceiling, vinyl siding, has brought in for new furnace, new windows, foundation refinished (currently on cement blocks but need I beams to give more support.
We moved into our current home 2 years ago. It is an old (1937) cottage near Lake Simcoe. There is work we need done, but are having a hard time prioritizing it, as we have no idea of cost or importance.
1) House either to be raised up on block or a foundation/crawl space added
2) Addition needs to modified or torn down. Wood is rotting
3) Attic needs inspection
4) Outbuilding inspection
5) Overall inspection of septic/water treatment
This is our first house and we are new to septic and well water.
I just need somebody with an honest opinion.
I don't want a 'home inspector' rather a contractor who can spot the trouble and let me know what needs to be fixed right away and what can wait.
I am a fairly handy guy and would be willing to work along side a single contractor or handyman.
What would something like this cost?
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started