Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Kingston homeowners have planned for their Basement Renovation projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 22 Basement Renovation projects posted by homeowners in Kingston seeking the services of local Basement Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $481,000.00 with a per project average of $21,863.00.
Planning stages we have an unfinished basement that has been insulated but has no electrical i have all the boxes and wiring just no time we would like a price for the whole reno but would like to do it in stages if the price is high. I also have a fireplace i would like installed as well but thats down the road.
I'm looking at purchasing a house, which was built around 1900 and currently has a dirt basement floor. I'm interested in turning this area into a usable recc room. Obviously the area is not water proof at this time. Here's what I'm wondering:
1) Would it be possible to dig the floor down approximately 1-1.5 ft (square footage is about 2500-3000 sq ft) Are City Permits required?
2) Pour a concrete slab to finish the floor
3) Seal the basement to prevent water entry
4) I would like to relocate the furnace and raise some of the pipe work into the joist area and
5) Blow in an insulated ceiling to give a finished look to the basement
- Need a basement rental apartment with two bedrooms, a kitchenette and a bathroom. Access to upper level tenants for laundry facility required.
- Basement is all ready subdivided but will need to be rebuilt because walls are just thin paneling. Ceiling has floating tiles on half of the basement. I would like to have good lighting because the windows shed little light ( two windows underneath the porch).
- Soundproof the furnace room, and create a second exit for tenants.
Side door from garage is the only door leading to basement.
- The house is twenty years old semi-detached , in good condition.
* cold room is the only room that shows problems with walls(water damage) but is separate from all important rooms.
We are purchasing a brand new 1600SF bungalow. We are wanting to finishe the basement immediately. One bedroom with closet and a full bath with jacuzzi bath ( shower head on the wall) toilet and vanity. ( we will supply this). the rest will be all open space. We will want it carpeted and ceramic in the bathroom. The stair are already done.
I have an unfinished basement that I would like to complete. The house was built in 2002 in Kingston Ontario. Basement is around 900 sqft. I need to add a bed room, bath room with a shower (no tub) and toilet, put drywall around the furnace , hot water tank and air exchanger to make a utility room, put dry wall on the ceiling, make some rough in to the concrete for toilet and shower, rough- in for 16 pot light and other needed electrical receptacles and switches, put dry wall on the rest of the basement to make a recreational room.
Unfinished basement needs drywall and ceiling. I would like a drop ceiling to be able to access pipes and wires. Townhouse style condo. I believe 500 square feet. basement wall to wall. Would like estimate, You may contact me and view the site before the job for accruate estimate.
The basement is unfinished I need walls and ceiling. I plan on painting and flooring it myself but don't trust my knowledge with drywall and ceiling.
I would like to get done asap. Thanks
Approx 6' x 12'. Two existing walls roughed in dry wall, one 6' wall stud only, final wall has to be built and include door. Sub floor, suspended ceiling with new light fixture required.
Cedar lining preferred, can be panel but tongue and groove preferred. Mostly bars for hangers, some drawers, some shoe space.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started