Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Milton homeowners have planned for their Framing projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 14 Framing projects posted by homeowners in Milton seeking the services of local Framing Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $262,500.00 with a per project average of $18,750.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Goal of Project:
-Create two separate rooms from one large room which is currently the living room and dining room in order to create an office and seperate dining room.
-Add French door to newly created office.
-Re-position closet in hallway to open up front entry area
-Install Fireplace Mantel in living room.
-Move Electrical in Closet to re-positioned/rebuilt closet.
Work to be done.
-Frame up wall to seperate Living room from dining room. Drywall, tape, mud sand. Repair and respray ceiling in new rooms. Prime and Paint will be done by me.
-Take apart Closet in hallway. Frame up new Closet, run electrical, tape, mud,sand. Replace floor tiles where closet was previously located. Prime and paint to be done by me.
-Remove trim around fireplace in family room. Install and finish new fireplace Mantel
I would like to remove the wall that separates my kitchen and living room, then plan to put in an island. I already have someone lined up to install the island and complete the electrical part of it. However, I will need someone to take the wall down and patch it up after electrical is complete. I am not sure whether this is a load bearing wall so I will need someone to confirm for me. If you need me to provide pictures or would like to come by to provide a quote, please let me know.
1. Want to put up a wall to separate living room from dining room and create an office out of the living room.
2. Want to install a French door in new office.
3. Want to remove existing main floor hallway closet (which has electrical in it) and reposition it 4 feet down the hall to open up main entry area to the home.
4. Need electrical work done in new office, and closet.
4. Want to install hardwood flooring in office, dining room and family room (labour only)
5. Want to install fireplace mantel and hearth in family room.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started